- I Could Learn From You

"I COULD LEARN FROM YOU"

You resisted, feeling the banging in your head. He was strong, as were you, but not enough. In time he was going to break you, and you knew it.

"It is useless to resist the dark side" he spoke while creeping around you. When a man would sneak up behind you and have a gentle tone it was almost a weakness. It reminded you of the last person that did it to you and made you love it.

"I won't give in" you managed to speak out. You were falling for Kylo's plan - the man you spent almost your whole life trying to forget.

"You don't have to" you frowned as he slowly backed away from you and stood in front of you, "I'll make you."

"No! Kylo - please! It doesn't have to be this way!"

"Yes it does ___! You betrayed your own name - you betrayed me! Then left to go make small parts for people that work with the Rebellion! We were supposed to be together, forever."

"I'm sorry Kylo" he slammed his fist next your head, "No your not cause if you really cared you'd refer to me by my relationship to you"

You looked down, beaten. You knew that if you didn't say it he would torture you more until you said it. Why can't I say it? You thought. It's not that you couldn't, but because you didn't want to. You ran away because you wanted to get away from your family. You knew your mother wouldn't forgive you for 'accidentally' killing her brother's son. You tried everything to forget them.

"Say it!"

"I'm sorry brother!"

"Your strong. Cleaver too. I could learn from you." He grabbed your chin and lifted it up to see the look of defeat on your face.

• Line of Sight •

° ODESZA °