- bad guy

"I'M THE BAD GUY"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'M THE BAD GUY"

HIS heart stopped faster that what he could've possibly imagined. He sat in silence and fear as it dwelled over his body.

Rey stood next to him feeling his and her own emotions. She wondered where their beloved daughter could be.

"Where was she last seen?" Ben finally spoke to the palace guards.

"Just outside the palace gates." He paused, "My King, there was a note left in her room next to a dagger covered in blood, saying Ben Solo owes me a life."

Rey eyes slowly grew wide as she touched Ben's shoulder. He knew who it was. What he didn't know is where he would've taken her.

Ben dismissed the guards and order half his troops to search far and wide across Alderaan and other planets.

When the two royals arrived in their chambers, Ben slowly sank down into the bed and tears fell down his face. Rey wiped his cheek and kissed his soft skin and she removed to crown that sat upon his soft wavy hair.

"She's stronger than she looks" Rey encouraged. Although Ben seemed as if he didn't even hear the words that came out of her mouth.

"Something is off. The palace guards would've never let her get close to the palace gates without our consent" Ben trailed off.

"Are you suggesting there is a mole upon our troops?"

"___ loves to be adventurous, but she wouldn't leave" he thought harder, "and if that was her blood than she wouldn't have been able to make it all the way to the gates with out dying. The palace is ways away from the gates."

"Unless the blood wasn't hers" Rey suggested.

"Or she used the force to heal herself" Ben continued after her.

The two stared at different places of the room.

What really happened?

---

"I didn't know the Princess of Alderaan was so beautiful" the man walked behind your tied down body as he touched your hair gently and slowly crept his hand down your neck.

"What do you want Arius?" ___ questioned firmly and he pulled his hand away.

"Ben Solo, I hate that name. It sounds too heroic."

"Are you suggesting that my father the King of Alderaan is a foolish man?"

"He was leader of the Nights of Ren. Kylo Ren had everything except the feeling of love. That is why he has become Ben Solo." He spat the sentences in ___'s face. This angered her because she knew her father, the King, was more that a ruined man who's parents have died.

DARK | Star Wars ImaginesрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ