- I Won't Beg For Your Love

"I WON'T BEG FOR YOUR LOVE"

SECONDS with him turned into minutes, hours, days, weeks. And before it years. You've spent ten years together. You look back wishing you could have what you used to have with him.

Luke

I know you can hear me.

You put your head down, disappointed in yourself. You knew he could hear you but he didn't want to hear you. He tried to force you out. He wanted nothing to do with you anymore.

Please. Just hear me this once.

You flet his presence, as if he was right next to you.

I'm listening. But I won't for long. He replied.

I'm sorry I left you for Han. I wasn't thinking. I can't say sorry enough. And I miss you. Please - accept my apology at least.

I will. But I still will think of you the same ___. Your still the same immature woman. Hopefully you grew up and learned. You - a foolish girl, to try for years to try and get at it with me after cheating with me over Han. And you knew he was with Leia! My own sister! How could you - ! With each and every word he kept saying angered you more and more. Making you wish that you hadn't apologized to him.

You know what, you paused I won't beg for your love, won't say please. I'm done with you Luke. I'm sorry I wasted your time, I was also waisting mine too.

And with that you shut him out. Not sorry for your last words. Your were done with Luke Skywalker.

I was the closest he was going to get to 'perfect' you thought to yourself.

• Done for Me •
° Charlie Puth °