- Don't Believe The Narcissism

"DON'T BELIEVE THE NARCISSISM"

YOU were told stories of a Dark lord coming to burn down all that was good and make the good do work for the dark. It was just a story to you. But others that were told the truth, when old enough, knew what was soon going to happen.

You were force sensitive, stronger than expected. You knew of your powers, never have you used them though. Although you hated them. You forced yourself to never use them, and you never had. You were adopted, you knew your biological parents. You never told your adopted parents, you didn't want them to think you were that smart. Your parents - Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala - were very wise. You were thier only child (as so you thought). You have no memories of them. But you always wanted to meet them.

Suddenly has you are walking alone out of town you senced something. Darkness, destruction, sadness.

"Look!" A man shouted, with a very scared tone. Before you turned to look, TIE fighters came in.

___, don't resist the darkness.

Who are you?

There was no response. It was quiet. The TIE fighters kept circling over the town. They were looking for someone. They were looking for you.

I've come to take you back.

'Take me back?' You thought.

Why would I go with you? You're a murderer.

So you do know who I am. Surprised. Your more powerful than you think. Much more than expected by myself.

Why have you come for me?

Join me, my child.

I am not your ch- it then hit you. A ocean of memories of your mother giving birth to you. You were his child. All this time you spent trying to forget the memories of them came back faster than you could blink.

I'm sick. I couldn't do any bad for you, even if I could. You lied.

Don't believe the narcissism. Your thoughts have beaten you.

'Go with him' a part of you said. 'Don't go- ' you felt torn inside. Your emotions were everywhere.

I -

• Sick Boy •
° Chainsmokers °