[3]

"Wake up!" Your older brother, Yū, yelled to you while throwing a pillow at your face. "C'mon, we're gonna be late again y/n"

"I'm going- I'm going-" you muttered out slowly making your way up.

"Is it true you messaged that bastard Tsukishima last night" Yū asked with a big smirk on his face.

"Uh- HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?!" You yelled out in a blushing fit.

"Oh- my sweet y/n is all grown up" he pretended to cry plopping one arm over your shoulder, "I definitely would've thought it would be Kageyama or Sho- but no you picked that tall salty fry- and you never even told me-!" He let out a louder fake sob.

"Suck a toe Yū-!" You said giggling while he gave you a noogie from the comment.

"Alright, go get dressed. We don't wanna be late, k" he said letting go of you and walking towards your bedroom door. You gave him a quick nod and he walked out the door closing it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey mom, we're leaving!" Yū yelled out opening the front door while you were still slipping your shoes on.

After receiving a quick 'bye! Love you guys!' You left through the front door and made your way to the school.

"Yū! Y/n!" You heard a familiar baldie yell out from your right as you and Yū stood near the school gates.

"Ryu! Hey dude!" Yū yelled out as well giving the causal high five/hug thing to Tanaka.

"Hey y/n" enoshita gave you a smile and a warm hug.

Taller people give the best hugs you thought to yourself smiling. Even though your brother gave you your favorite hugs, you thought taller people also gave amazing hugs. They're soft, and make you warm, they also feel like being wrapped in a big warm blanket.

"Hey Eno" You smiled back after releasing from the hug.

"So, you coming to watch Kageyama and Hinata today?" He asked trying to make small talk.

"Um, Yeah Yū gets pressed when I walk home by myself. He said 'it's not safe for a young girl to walk home alon-" you were cut off by Tanaka grabbing you by the waist and picking you up into the air, twirling the both of you.

"Y/n-Chan, y/n-Chan! I missed you so much!" He yelled, still spinning you.

"I- saw y-you yesterday, Tanaka-senpai!" You yelled back trying to catch some air, as you were spinning really fast. You heard him mutter in excitement 'senpai...she called me senpai'

Then you realized.

Im wearing a skirt. Wkejhfbf

"Tanaka-senpai! Put me down!"

"But why?" He question, oblivious to the fact that you were struggling to keep your skirt from flying up.

"I'm wearing a skirt, egghead!"

He immediately dropped you. You fell to the ground on your ass. He started bowing and muttering apologize, when you looked up, his face was quiet flustered as well as Enoshitas. Yū was just laughing his head off.

"Yeah, Yeah" you muttered smacking Tanaka on the head as Eno helped you stand.

You all walked into the school running into the third years and all making small talk. You saw hinata and Kags by the vending machines and excused yourself to the group and ran up to the boys.

"Hey guys!" You yelled making a stop in front of them. 

"Hey" Kags said focusing on trying to shove a straw in his milk carton.