Seventeen - Pranking Joe

Start from the beginning

"Thank you so much" she said before getting off me.

"I missed hugging you, Amybear"

"I missed it more! You can't even imagine. Laura is so skinny, I can feel her bones"

"You are skinnier Amy" I giggled " Hey wait a minute. Did you indirectly call me fat?"

"No ways! I called you the most huggable cute chubby thing ever" she grabbed my cheeks and kneaded it like a dough. That hurts.

"You called me a thing?"

"Oh come on!" She pinched harder this time.

"Hurts!"

Someone cleared their throat behind us and we turned around. We were now facing the twins. It was very rare to see them together.

"I hope everything is sorted between you both." Luna looked at me with a smile and paused."My sister has something to say to you" Luna looked at Amy who was looking at her shoes.

"Amy" Laura's voice trembled. She walked towards Amy slowly and stopped infront of her.

"I never stopped loving you. It's not your fault. It's me" she let out.

"Does everyone say this when they breakup?" Luna whispered to me.

"I guess so" I whispered back.

"It's so damn cliche!"

"Laura. I don't know what I did. Did I do something wrong? I want you to tell me"Amy was on the verge of crying.

"No no no baby, no-" Laura pulled her into a hug. Both were now crying and Luna and I were standing there like jobless people.

"I didn't know how to tell you. I thought if I break-up with you now, it wouldn't hurt later"

"Later?"

Laura hesitated for a while but said it anyways."I'll be going to Germany, after highschool. I got an offer."

"Thats- that's totally fine! You dumbass" Amy pulled her back into a tight hug. "Long distance relationship is better than a no relationship."

"I realised that. I'm so sorry."

"I wish I had popcorn" Luna nudged me and chuckled lightly covering her mouth. I glared at her and she stopped.

"Okay kids. We gotta leave. We don't wanna disturb you" she said out loud. But they were busy hugging, crying and kissing.

So we just left.

"You had a hand in this. Didn't you?"I looked at Luna.

"Well, I kinda exaggerated to my sister. I wanted her to feel guilty and do what she did"

"Well thanks"

"You don't say thanks to me! This happened because of you. I'm proud of you, Eliza" Luna gave a proud smile.

"I didn't-"

"Shut up. If you hadn't made up your mind and given them a second chance and help them, they wouldn't have gotten back together" she said calmly.

"Thanks I guess" I smiled and she smiled back. "You are just like my mom"

"Oh really? Come here my beloved daughter" she extended get arms but I pushed her away. "Rude daughter"

"Oh please!"

"So how are holidays treating you my child?"

"All I do is draw, eat, sleep and eat"