Chapter Nine: Jace

When I woke I realized I was not in the field waiting for my twin to come home. Instead I was in a dark room

"Rose!" I yelled into the never ending darkness. I jumped off the bed and opened my wings, which looks like my twins. "Rose, are you here!" I made a fire ball so I could see where I was. A jail cell? What did I do? "Hello? Is anyone there?" I tossed the fireball into what looked like a fire place. The room light up and there was a women crying in a corner. "Are you okay?" I asked the women.

"No, Jace. Kronos had captured us." Mom she's here too?

"Mom, where's, Rose?" I slowly recalled where we were
"I don't know she didn't come down when I was captured. I'm sure she's with, Apollo." She's with a god? The god of the sun?

"She's with a god? Impossible" I shook my head. I created a bolder then threw it at the bars. They crumbled under the weight of the bolder. I walked out of the cell. "I thought they weren't coming to solve this problem."

"Apollo came to me." My mother had started "I cast a spell on him." I knew my mother seen me stiffen. "Not one that would make him fall for your twin. He did that himself. Any way I cast the spell of truth on him. What I found was not what I had expected. I found true love. Your sister is going to become goddesses. I'm sure you're going to have to go with her. Her soul would shatter if you died. You share a soul, my son. Anyone can tell that." Retia, my mother is High Shaman of our island, the only island in the Sky Lands she should be stronger than this.

"Mother, she'll come I know it."

"I know you know it, your souls are forever linked. She would save you even if it meant her death." I walked over to where my mother sits.

"We all will be all right. She'll be all right, Mother." In truth I had no idea if she would be able to find us.

Rose:

"Rose. Rose! Answer me! How on earth I'm I supposed to know you're okay if you don't answer me?" I woke with jolt.

"Jace?" I whispered. "Jace, are you there?" His figure showed up at the foot of the bed. "Jace!" Beside me Apollo stirred.

"Apollo, right?" Jace asked me, I nodded.

"How...? I thought you avoided the magic we share."

"Not anymore. Mother and I are trapped, but we came up with a plan." I started to ask how she was doing. "She fine, well less than fine. She's getting too old to handle all of this." Jace gestured around us. "She says you're in true love, but your bond with, Apollo isn't as strong as our twin bond. You could find us. You just have to search for my soul. I think we are where we had our big fight, Rose. On the main land."

"I remember, better than I wish."

"Are you a goddess yet?" he was definitely getting down to business today.

"No, Brother. Why?

"I think if we both become gods then you have a better chance at finally killing Kronos." I nodded of course I knew Kronos wasn't dead, he was just sent back to Tartars. "We are always stronger together, and I never strayed from the path of Shaman, Sister. I just simply hide my powers." Jace started to waver. "I guess this is good bye till we see each other again." I waved my good byes, 'cause if I spoke I knew I would cry.

"Who was that, Darling?" Apollo asked when Jace disappeared

"M-my brother. I know where he is. Our souls are entwined, much like ours. But different, my mother says we share a soul. I think me and my brother are stronger together, so maybe he should become a god too." I could see that, Apollo was shocked.

"We should talk to the council, but I think it is a good idea."

A/n:

Don't Forget to vote comment & share