Part 26: Hierophant (rev'd)

Breaking with convention, unorthodox approaches. Dogmatism, stubbornness, vengefulness. In a positive aspect, you may need to try an unconventional approach to solve your current problem - dare to be different. Be innovative in your thinking. 

She re-read the last few lines.

"There's my man!" Sam wiggled firmly against him, "and oooo! you're in exactly the right state of mind."

Super Sammie came alive, immediately straddling him, rubbing herself with wonderful slowness against the length of his hard on, elbows planted in the pillow, her face directly above his.

"Is now a good time to discuss Evonne's little brother?" she purred in his right ear.

"Sammie, O sweet and wonderous Woman of my Life!" he watched her eyes widen, felt a mutual catch in their breaths as she stroked herself onto his grateful and totally ready manhood, "there isn't a doubt in my mind about a little brother."

Since early Saturday morning, she'd been equally certain about what her 'Us-es' phrase now included - all that passion on Ollerstein's globe hadn't just been for practice. It was a righteous time to tap her resources, review matters, and make significant additional plans for previously unknown needs.

The bright-bright lights and poolside events at Montalco's for Eddie's script, their world-shaking sex on Ollerstein's balcony, and the spectacular success of her in-flight seduction as The Platinum Fury, that was history now. A special seed being planted, that was a message to hold onto for another time though.

She pulled her favorite tarot deck from the go bag. We can survive this crazy delay, right Poe? Just an extra adventure we'll never forget.

The only surprise in her five card spread was a reversed Sun as her Outcome, but even reversed the Sun was a positive, so she leaned into an early acceptance of their post-rescue wedding plans as Happiness delayed. Eddie's kidnapping was just a last obstacle before the loving brilliance the Universe had promised her for a decade became Truth.

A reversed Page of Wands in the Past position was on point. As a messenger, Terri's call about having Eddie was upsetting as hell news, had put a ragged edge on what was otherwise a terrific series of recent events.

A Seven of Swords was the Present battle of wits she was involved with on two fronts, and she, The Nine, and everyone on her side of this were going to do the unexpected. Until just now, her options had been packing up for an assault on a house in Ballantyne, where Tru's blip indicated Eddie was safe, and hope to overwhelm a possibly smaller, less vigilant crew, or delaying the conclusion until Montalco arrived late tomorrow.

Her being preoccupied with wedding considerations, an undeniable joy about Eddie's script success, and oh yeah! their mind-blowing sexuality, had caused her defenses to let down despite Eddie's concerns about Terri . She was back up to full speed on that front. Greiner dipping his big toe into her plans was now a part of this battle of wits that interested her very much.

Tru represented a precocious youth in the Hidden Influence position - nobody else involved in this situation was even close to hitting that Page of Swords reference. She was counting on his ability to deal with Terri in negotiating how their end game worked out.

Although he was essentially spying on her, Tru seemed to understand it would help his cousin along the way. Intelligence and quick thinking would be huge from this point. And yes, he was a good kid; he'd get the benefit of every doubt.