Part 15: What constitutes a biggie?

"No dollares, Senor Silas!" Meritha waved away the stack of cash Silas offered if she helped direct their search for Terri better.

"Si, si, so mucho gusto con familia, Senor Silas. I would tell anything I could to Marlena, who I know since she is la nina.

"Si, Theresa, she is muy bonito but wild, mas o menos loco. My cousins from Charlotte, they both work hard, and Tru is a good boy. He is smart, quince, 15. Muy bien con computerdora.

"Many years ago, I took Teresa to a very strong Woman, a reading that woman seemed to always fear saying more about. Terri has always been selfish, she has La Diabla in her. She had a TV job when she went to California, but we never heard from her. Suddenly she showed up at my grand-nieces house, raped and almost beaten to death by bad men. 

"You and Senor Eddie met them, the boy I introduced you to, he is el computadoro, Tru. Terri, she scares her aunts," she admitted with a long face. "The girl has a job now, at a drug store, but I don't think she ever pays  rent. She could be capable of doing what you say, a kidnapping.  Like many, she believes her beauty is meant as Destiny. 

"Hurting others, like stealing Senor Eddie, doesn't matter to the selfish. I am so sorry for you and your novio."

"Its not your fault, grande tia Maritha, pero nosotros tienes mi novio, Mr. Starkes. I'm concerned for his safety. I have thought also about your niece's boy. I need more, to find her, to find Terri, who also controls Tru."

"Si, sadly. Young men are always taken in by such powerful sexual auras, esta muy poderosa." 

The meeting added substantially to their knowledge about Terri - a severe rape and beating put a whole new angle on this situation with Eddie and his old boss. Confirming Terri used tarot as a focus like she did, and the Universe showed her a life-changing option, with an easier path than going up against a violent monster, who wouldn't pick that alternative?

Unacceptable as it was to screw with HER Man, she respected Terri's direct bias to actions taken. See the video, find necessary help with muscle, set a trap, go! Shit, she'd done almost exactly the same thing when coming into Eddie's life a year ago.

Well, I actually kicked the crap out of Stick and his crew to prevent a beat down on Eddie instead of tasing anyone, but showing up at his doorway was definitely taking action.

If she'd missed the bus about Vatche's intentions for putting her and Kelcie together yesterday - only yesterday! - she could do something about that right now.

Yay! 4 ur highly succ'ful 1st salvo of big screen career. Know this not you! Coming at you with a biggie PDQ, she tapped out a quick text, attaching the picture with comment Eddie had sent, surprised at the immediacy of Kelcie's return call.

"What constitutes a biggie for you, Marlena?"

"This isn't going to be all over any news, Kelcie, and I'm not messing around. This is the last thing Eddie sent before he was kidnapped about five hours ago. I know it's not you, and I'm positive its Vatche's reason for putting us together. 

"I've already gotten a call from the girl who was your body double, Terri, right? What else can you tell me about her?"

"Central fact, she thinks I got her fired because she hit on a boyfriend," Kelcie dove right in. "Reality is she smoked shit with the crew twice that I knew about, and got way too pal-sy with a couple of the secondary characters, so I had to protect the brand, y'know? Couldn't have someone doing drugs and rubbing on extras when they look exactly like me.