Part 1: Four of Wands (reversed)

Delayed but impending Success, often at a greater price than anticipated. Happiness after difficulties are overcome. This may represent an obstacle or restraint you need to handle carefully. You will need to expend more effort to achieve desired goals.

Teresa Espinoza raised the bathroom window two inches and exhaled a short, dense stream of smoke from the last one-hitter of Stomper pot Stephonne gave her Saturday night, returning to give the exceptionally pretty face in the mirror a knowing wink of approval.

She'd shaved her legs carefully while showering, because perfection there was undeniable self-image. After another bullshit day of cashiering at CVS, a less ordinary evening was necessary. 

Wednesday wasn't a clubbing night, but if Stephonne - or that light-skinned financial planning brother, Cassius - were interested in improving their status, good wine and wrapping someone around her finger would suffice.

Bare feet kicking, lithe, curvaceous body bumping hard to ear buds blazing Li'l Freddez's house music, she stretched and sambaed down the short hallway, the possibility for some smaller excitement arising when an open door to Tru's room drew her twisted interest. 

Arranging the short robe's sash above finely sculpted legs, she smirked at another chance to drive Tru's teenage hormones wild with flashes of his cousin's firm breasts and pubic darkness.

Even if Tru probably considered such thinking sinful, every other dick-swinging pandeho had sexual imaginings of themselves beside or with her. Having body-doubled for ex-Playmate Kelcie Montalco, that was always true. Not always good, but 100% true.

"Hola mi sobrino, studying hard?" she leaned into the room, a small disappointment he wasn't there turning to stunned paralysis at two people poised in magical intercourse on his computer. 

The man was undeniably Eddie Starkes, someone she'd never expected to see again, certainly not having sex with a dynamic woman on Tru's laptop, the captured eroticism arousing deep and complete memories of glorious strokes accepted...

Stretching a shaking finger forward she pressed 'Enter,' mind transported past sex-centric dialogue to bodies tight against each other in an LA hotel, her naked heat radiating through Eddie's gauzy linen pants inspiring as glorious an erection as she imagined here after undoing his belt. 

Two, three, four electrifying times they'd shared in each other, then her naked and meditating on a corner of bed early the next morning, turning sideways as Eddie stirred.

"You'll want my phone number so maybe we can hook up if you're ever in LA again, right?"

"Well, a phone number sounds legit, but I was thinking more about postponing my flight back and taking you on a zoo date. How's that sound?"

"Will you buy me a balloon and a cherry ice?"

"Babe, I will buy you as cute a zoo outfit as you desire if you'll crawl back in here with me for fifteen more minutes of everything we did from yesterday afternoon until earlier this morning."

In another heartbeat it was Brickmann Greiner, introducing her around his office, an unreal coincidence in seeing Eddie worked there, watching him slip out to avoid meeting her. 

After cornering him in an office and showing him how much exceptional woman was still available under her blouse, she'd been surprised Eddie hadn't forgiven the negatives of leaving him with breakfast ordered in LA and what - eight? nine? - empty trips to the airport in the months after that.