Part 22: Moon

Self-deception and deceit, confusion, peril - all looks different in light of day.  Emotionally troubled individuals. Entering a period of fluctuating moods and uncertainty, you must confront unconscious forces in order to proceed. What has been invisible or secret is coming to the surface. Expect the uncanny. Covert motives, a test of faith. 

Kelcie's affirmation of help, and the extra awareness of options that productive meditations always were, brought a Mona Lisa smile. Rahim and Eddie's buddies were out shaking the bushes about this situation, she'd done so in her own special way, and the Universe had responded.

Their poolside sexploits impressing a teen-charged hormone machine was tough to forget.  Tru's face as his Granny Maritha made introductions in Louisville, and Terri letting her know he'd been whipping himself about their poolside sexing, she couldn't un-ring that bell.  

Meditation supported the expectation he could be their best resource. She was okay giving Tru all the high quality desirable female attention that smart young man could imagine - compared to anyone except his super-hottie cousin. Terri's ability to push any guys buttons was a given - her witchy charms had fucked Eddie up plenty. 

What would keep Tru moving along such a wrongful path, when his crazy cousin's kidnapping plan would obviously hurt others, like she and Eddie, or the rest of los familias? What would make a very, very smart kid go against everything religion, his Mama, or any other authority figure had set in his good brain?

 Nothing could be more important to a sixteen year old male than learning how to act like and BE a man. Terri presenting the facts of life in magnificent 3-D to a 16 year old couldn't be overcome.

Tru didn't have three older brothers like Eddie to pass on such valuable information, nor the steady, experienced partner he'd been for her at the beginning. Eddie'd taken her romance novel theories of sex and love and replaced it with actual day-to-day manliness. When they'd become lovers that Monday night before Thanksgiving break, he'd had her complete trust that sex would be as beautiful as she'd always imagined.

Yeah, she'd caught a blessing from the Universe in finding her Real Good One early in the search.

He'd also taken a bullet from Rommel for her, and proposed on bended knee; delivered, along with Silas' best wishes, the magnificent white-gold and emeralds necklace of Silas' forever lost love, Marguarite. Bringing that necklace box back to bed and popping it open their glorious morning after Mary Lu Whitney's Travers Gala, that still ranked way high as a priceless, unexpected moment with her manly Man.

His waking from their Platinum Fury seduction nap on the jet - only yesterday! - a drowsy-wonderful comment into her belly button about if he never had sex again, he'd used all his love ammunition well - was an arrow to her heart.

Yesterday will NOT be the last great sex we share, Edgar Allan Starkes. I PROMISE!

What Tru did have was a super-babe with expertise in men. Femme fatale the French called it. She had both great equipment and clearly attitude to burn, could give her nephew no shit, A-1 experience about how male-female interactions could really go. 

Sex, the ultimate control device. 

Terri regarded Eddie as a poker chip, but while strong Catholic and Mama influences would stop Tru from crossing certain lines with her sex-wise, it figured to be a super-charged atmosphere with a stud like Mongito and Terri getting together.