Y/N.

Usually when he's stuck he asked for her opinion and surprisingly her answer always inspired him.

Should he asked her to come here?

Yoongi shook his head.

Nah, she is busy after all.

She's now a model.

And Yoongi's not sure if he's comfortable with the present Y/N.

Yoongi realized that the new girl appereance makes his jaw drop. He never knew that she could look so mature looking. He never knew that she have that kind of figure. He never knew that she is a woman. An attractive one.

He shook his head. What is he thinking?

He sighed.

Y/N always makes him comfortable. She have the aura that could make him go weak. She have the aura that makes him want to protect her. She's like a typical little sister that could always cheer up your day and motivate you to work. Her smile and laugh are everything to him. Yoongi realized that she brings the aura of happiness.

But since he saw her again, something felt odd. She doesn't smile, laugh, and act the way she did before. It feels like her laugh are being forced right now. She also act weird around Yoongi and he doesn't know whether he likes it or not. It feels like she's not being herself. It feels like she try to become someone else. Is it because she's a model now?

Yoongi shrug.

He doesn't know.

But he know that he doesn't feel as comfortable with her as before.

Yoongi decided that maybe food can inspired him as he start to stand up and head to the company cafetaria. He start to take a plate and fill it with food that he likes. He turned his mouth upward at the sight in front of him.

Lamb skewers.

Yoongi glance around the room before taking a big piece of lamb skewers. He then proced to take a seat and start to eat it deliciously.

As he finish his meal, a voice can be heard, calling him.

"Yoongi oppa?"

He turned his head at the voice.

Two girl are now heading towards him and Yoongi widen his eyes at the sight.

It's Y/N and Soohyung.

"Are you having a break? How's the song going?" Soohyung asked him, while Y/N just keep her silence.

Yoongi furrowed his brows as he swear he just saw the old shy Y/N for a second. She then back to her 'fake' smile as Yoongi shook his head.

Yoongi nodded at the question as he replied "Still need some work"

Yoongi doesn't really talk much, especially with girls in particular. It is normal for him to replied with short words and it is normal for him to act cold to girls, not that he purposely doing it but that just how the way he is, well but not to Y/N.

"Ah, is that so? Are you stuck on something?" Soohyung asked him again in which he replied with a nod while he still eating some food left on his plate.