Blake:I had a feeling Issei cause those markings.

Yang:Same, I'll have his head for this but enough of that can we go to the topic how (Y/N) and Serena transform at night.

Weiss: Now that's a conservation that we'll talk about tomorrow but for now(yawn) I'm tried.

Ruby:Same, but for now let's keep quiet about FORS backstory until their comfortable about it.

Ruby open the door and we started to walked in but I notice that team FORS looked at us with a deadpan looked and a looked that said "You're a idiot".

Mallow:You all realize that we could hear your conservation from a mile away right.

All of our eyes widen that they heard everything we said. (Y/N) started to stand up and walked towards me, I felt tense and I could tell my teammates are having their guards up. (Y/N) stand in front of me with a emotionless expression, I felt tears coming out of my eyes as I fear the worse. But nothing happen I open my eyes and (Y/N) had a gentle smile, he wiped away the tears from my eyes and he pull me into a hug, not a friendly hug but a loving hug.

(Y/N): Weiss, I never ha a problem you, your not like your father (hugs a bit tighter) besides how could I hate a beautiful girl like you.

I started to hug him back tighter and I cried on his shoulder, I could feel him gently rubbing my back. I felt another embrace, I slowly looked at the person and I saw Serena hugging me. Soon my teammates and the rest of team FORS all got in a gentle group hug, we stayed that way for a while. After what felt like hours we all started to part except (Y/N) who kept me in his embrace, I look at his face and he had a serious look.

(Y/N): So, how much do you know

Weiss:(sigh) Ozina told us everything.

(Y/N): everything

Weiss:(nods) Everything, even your scars and your real last name

I saw his team tense up but as I look at (Y/N), he had a gentle smile.

(Y/N):I trust them

Weiss:What do you mean you trust

(Y/N): Well we had to be sure if we can trust you since we haven't been that social around other people besides each other, since well you know.

Weiss:Understandable.

He let go of me and he looked out the window, I notice its started to get dark and he started to change along with Serena.