Prologue

This is the first chapter of the story and the first time typing a story so please don't hate it and it will take me time to get ideas for the story along with the harem for the reader. So please be patient with me and let's get to the story.

3rd person

Somewhere deep in the middle of a forest where no Grimm can be seen or any noise can be heard but the sound of a waterfall can only be heard from a mile away. As a random deer was walking near the lake looking for something to drink, as it got closer to the lake a injured 6 year old little girl jumped out of the water scaring the deer and ran back to the woods as three other little kids were not only injured but the little boy is holding two other little girls the same age as the first injured girl and swimming towards the first girl to get out of the water. They all soon crawled out of the water to catch their breaths after the events that would scared them for life, the little boy soon stood up and look at the cracked moon above and while breathing angrily.
???:(Sad)What happens now?
???2:(Sad)I don't know.
???3: (crying)What did we do (sniff) to them that cause them (sniff) to do this, but what (sniff) a-a-are we going to do.
The three girls looked towards the boy and saw him looking at the moon and they heard him breathing angrily thanks to the animal ears they have and were have the look of concern for him from the events that took place. As the boy finally look down and turn towards the girls with a (F/C) aura surrounding him and both his red and (E/C) eyes are glowing with flames as they never seen him being this pissed in their own whole entire life.
???4: (Angry) I'll tell you what we're going to do, we get stronger , we work better, not only that but we won't let anyone get in our way of doing what's right and stop people from going what we been through cause theirs nothing in remnant that's going to stop us.
???2:(Sad) But what about...
???4:(Angry) But nothing think about it, I know they won't change, they would finish the job even if they were locked up and I know this is hard to take in but I'm going to get revenge on them for what they did. I know this isn't the way and I promise to keep you all safe from the obstacles that may come in the future but I would have their heads for this, now are you three going to sit there or are you going with me to avenge the people we lost.
The girls didn't hesitate to stand up and nodded their heads and follow the boy through through the woods and they say in their own heads were.
???1,2,3,4: We will have your head for this Red Dragon and your little friends as well.
*Timeskip*
10 years later

Years have flown by and the little kids who used to be weak have became a unstoppable force taking down the White Fang and getting information to track down Adam Taurus along with the murders who ruined their lives, after the four kids travel around the world of remnant they have grown to be better than most humans and Faunus have ever been thanks to each of their own semblances and skills. They all not only gain the respect of other people but the honor they receive of them being Faunus who would stop the white fang, protect the innocent people and burn down the monstrosity called Grimm.   As the sun shines towards the city four figures are standing on a cliff looking at the view of Vale as the wind blows towards them.As the view changes looking at the figures they're confirmed to be team FORS (Force) with (Y/N) (L/N) a Werehog Faunus ( Hedgehog in the day), Mallow a neko, Serena a Werewolf Faunus and Dawn a Polar Bear Faunus.
Mallow: Can someone tell me why we are standing on a cliff looking at Vale while the wind is blowing towards us?
Dawn: I don't know this is Serena's idea.
Serena: (annoyed) No It isn't my idea, this is (Y/N)'s idea he said it would make us look "cooler"
(Y/N): So, I thought it could be add a bit more drama if we're standing here look at the city after fighting the hordes of Grimm we face.
Girls:😑Good point.
(Y/N): And besides it's a great view to look at.
Mallow: Fair point(Smile) small fry.
(Y/N): Hey, that's a low blow Mallow!
Girls: ( Giggling)
(Y/N): That's not a good joke Mallow, but my puns are cat-tastic compare to yours
Girls: Boooooo
(Y/N) What ever you got no sense of humor, someday some would appreciate my jokes.
Dawn: (Annoyed)Whatever lets just go already
(Y/N): Alright, (yelling) LETS SPEED THIS UP TEAM FORS!
Girls:(deadpan)😑 really
(Y/N):(nervous) I-I-its a work in progress
As team FORS jumped off the cliff and Dawn creates a slide made up of ice for them to land safely as they run towards the city of Vale hopefully to find the murderers who left a scar of their past and become what their families who hopefully grow up as a huntsman/huntress along with getting the heads of their murders who are on their hit list

Ironwood
Adam Taurus
Jacques Schnee
Riser Phenex
Roman Thorwick
And the number one target along with his family

Issei Hyoudou and his parents

Sorry that the chapter is short but its the only thing I can come up with