Chapter 9

3rd Pov.

As (Y/N) ran all the way from the temple to the cliff he started to get tried due to using too much energy on his attack along with running from the hoard, when he ran all the way up team FORS saw Ozina and Goodwitch there along with some beacon students walking towards them as they grab them and lift them all up.

Everyone:(smiles)team FORS, team FORS!

Mallow: Guess they like us.

Serena: You guess, they totally like us.

Ozina:(smiles)Alright, already settled down everyone and please put them down

The students did as they were told and let team FORS down.

Ozina: Now where's the artifact

(Y/N): it's right here

He pull the treasure chest out from his coat and he holds it up towards Ozina.

Ozina:(smiles) Good work, now I want you four to come to my office to get the key so you could open the chest. Oh one more thing, welcome to Beacon Academy.

Team FORS started to walk with Ozina and Goodwitch follow them to her office as they took the elevator, when they arrive at her office they each created a seat with fire, grass and water that felt like actual chairs.

Ozina:I'm impress that you can create furniture and weapons with your semblance.

Dawn:Well we train enough and calm our minds to focus the surroundings of any item exactly how it is.

Ozina:Impressive, well here's the key

Ozina dig through her desk and find a old key that resembles a hedgehog as Serena grabs the key and put it in the key slot, as team FORS open it they all saw a old photo of their parents along with a young Goodwitch and Ozina that took place 18 years ago. Their hair shadow their eyes as tears fall down for their faces, they look at Ozina as she nod at them that both her and Goodwitch were friends with their parents.

(Y/N):(sad) So that's why you two look familiar, I remember a old photo back at my old home where I saw my dad along with other people but I never expect you two are his friends.

Ozina:(sad) Well we were more than friends(FORS look at her) we were family, your dad wanted us to be godmother to not only you (Y/N) but all four of you.

Mallow:(wipes away tears) So you knew them.

Goodwitch: Yes but it took us 10 years to find you all along with some evidence to figure out the murderers.

Ozina: We manage to figure out Roman Torchwick and Adam Taurus are responsible but we didn't have them arrested yet but...

Dawn:There's more than those two

Ozina/Goodwitch: Hmm

Serena: She's right here's the list of names that are responsible for our parents death.

As Ozina and Goodwitch looked through the list, their eyes widen in shock that not only Roman and Adam are responsible for team Unleashed's death but one of their allies James Ironwood, owned of the SDC Jacques Schnee, the next heir of the Phenex clan Riser Phenex and finally a beacon student along with his family Issei Hyoudou. Ozina and Goodwitch were both speechless that these ruthless people not only discriminated Faunus, people, human and in Issei's case women but they're ruthless enough to kill a famous and kind group of Faunus. Ozina said nothing but look up and her face was pissed, not regular pissed when someone crash your car or when someone broke your tv but pissed like "your going to f**king die in the most painful way that you wish you never mess with me" kind of pissed.