𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

"AH, isn't that-" you exclaimed when you see yuzuru taking out his wireless earphones from a knitted pooh case. The reason you were surprised was because it was your present for him. You cant believe he immediately used it.

"Oh this? Thanks, I mean it's super cute. How can I not use this immediately?" he seemed to adore the cute little case in his hand, still admiring the neat knitting. "Did you make this?"

"Yeah, Shizuka helped me though. I'm more than glad if you like it~" you seemed pleased as well. You were worried Yuzu would think it's too childish, but he doesnt seem to think so.
Yuzuru proceeded to listen to his music, leaving you in boredom. But then you got curious so you asked.

"Hanyu-san, what kind of music do you listen to?"

Yuzuru opened one of his earphones and faced you. He smiled and gestured you to lean in so he could insert one of his earphone to your ear.

"This is.. Rock?" you quoted after listening.

"Yeah, it's called dreamer by one ok rock"

"Oh.. our music taste is different" you commented.

"You don't like rock? Even Backnumber?"

"Hm, Backnumber is quite so-so compared to other rock. I listen more to pop, like Hoshino Gen" you quoted.

"If it's Hoshino Gen, I listen to him too. You know the song from the drama Gakki-san is in?"

"Ah, I know. KOI , was the title right? It even became viral with the dance"

Well you ended up talking and getting to know Yuzuru more. Suprisingly you both didn't share much similarities in your taste or hobbies. Like how you prefer tea but he prefers coffee. How you prefer white but he prefers black. How you prefer books but he prefers games. Looks like the only thing you have in common is how much of a skating freak you two are. Even the genres in the movies you like are different, as you both watch completely contrasting movies in the plane.

"Say, how did it go?" you ask. At this time, the cabin lights are already dimmed, most people have already fallen asleep.

"Hm?"

"You know.. The thing with Ayane-san.." you were hesitant.

"Ah, that's right" Yuzuru remembered that he lied to you about it. He was just testing you at that time though.

"I rejected her. Haha it was an easy decision if you ask me" he chuckled. But it worries you.

"What did she say?"

"Well, she said 'i knew it'd be like this' then she left" he answered. You didnt have to ask but you probably knew Ayane-san was crying.

"Is she your first girlfriend?"

"Hm... if she's considered a girlfriend then yes. I did date her but somehow i don't feel like I was in love with her"

"Then have you never been in love before?"

"With a woman, no" he smiled. "If it was just some childhood crush, i guess i had one"

"Who?"

"Arakawa Shizuka-san, Gakki-san, Ueto Aya-san, Horimaki-san"

"That's a lot!"

"Haha, they're mostly actresses I think are cute"

"Cute.. but they're way older than you" you pouted.

"I grew up watching their dramas and movies so can you blame me? What about Kanda-chan? Is there someone you like?" Yuzuru then shifted his gaze towards you, and you just realized that the distance between your faces are quite close.