𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

•𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽•

            Curse this, are all the western boys this forward and bold? You thought to yourself at the situation. You and Linden, just the both of you walking back to your house. Now, now, this all happened after your housemates agreed to play at the ice hockey dudes's house for some drinks and truth or dare. It was probably the wildest and the most western gathering you've ever been.

*warning, mention of 18+ stuff below, skip to next bolded line if you don't want to read*

"Oh, Karen it's your turn, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you sit on Mason's lap for the rest of the game!"

"Easy" Karen then got up and did her dare. It doesnt look easy for Mason though.

They spun the bottle and it pointed at you. You gulped knowing its your turn. You definitely dont want to be dared to do something like Karen so you picked truth.

"Ooh I know" Keegan the pushed back blondie said. "What's the craziest place you ever fucked with someone?"

Uhoh, you hated questions like this. Yes you had boyfriends before but you never slept with them, the furthest you've gotten to is kissing.

"I, uh.. No" you said anxiously

"No what? You haven't-"

"She's a virgin!" Keegan exclaimed then the boys looked at each other with an unreadable expression.

"At that age? You're 18 right. Well with that face you're not going to face any difficulties in getting laid.. Oh but is it that? I heard the sex rates in Japan are declining, the japanese men don't have the guts to sleep with women-" you were getting defensive hearing that from the mouth of a guy you just met yesterday. Maxon the dark haired guy with Karen on his lap is starting to piss you off.

"Yes I haven't slept with anyone, because I don't see the need to lose my V card as fast as I can and mainly because there hasn't been anyone that's worth it to give it to. So I can't exactly answer your question" you stated out the facts. It's simple as that.

"Oh should we change the question?" Keegan suggested but the others prefer to continue to the next person and spun the bottle.

"Oh it's my turn finally" the man next to you said.

*you can continue from here, you must be 15 to read what's below*

"Alright! Truth or dare.. Linden?"

You peeked at the man beside you, damn he's sure cute actually. He noticed you staring and you immediately looked back forward.

"Dare!" Linden said.

"Okay then! Linden my bro, I dare you.. Makeout with the person next to you" Keegan, the boldest of them all proudly announced. Much to your annoyance. Because you're that person next to him. He shifted his gaze towards you , you started to get nervous and refusing to look at him and back away slowly, but as he started to move closer you immediately objected.

"I object here. Pretty sure the other party involved needs to be in consent too" you dissed trying to save yourself.

"Hm.... but it's funner that way"

"No means no" you scoffed

"Okay then, I'll lighten up the dare, just give her a hickey then"

"Hold on, that's the same-" you tried to disagree once more when suddenly Linden charged at you and grab your shoulders and moved his mouth to your neck swiftly and gave it a small peck before then returning to his position with a smirk. Your face flushed at the contact and you quiet down in shock while holding the spot he kissed your neck with your right hand.