𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

•𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒸𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶•

    "Now, now, let the fairgodmother do her job!" Asada-san said happily pretending to be a fairy and holding the makeup brush as some kind of magic wand

"Now, now, let the fairgodmother do her job!" Asada-san said happily pretending to be a fairy and holding the makeup brush as some kind of magic wand. She tapped the blush on your cheeks lightly several times making it pink.

You stumbled into Asada-san in the girls restroom when you went there to check on your appreance one last time before entering the gala. Suzui san had some urgent meetings so she canceled at last minute. You were about to worry about going in alone and not knowing anyone because the young skaters like Honda Marin, Koshiro, Sota, etc are'nt going to be there. Thanks God you met Asada-san here.

You had half your hair put up in an updo with your fringes pulled outside, the rest of your hair curled in a goddess wave and let down, you wore your favourite white pearl earrings, wore a soft grey turquoise tulle dress with long sleeves keep it modest and a white bag to complete the look. You keep your makeup simple with natural tone eyeshadow, some mascara, fill in your brows a bit, some taps of coral pink blush and a lipgloss of the same colour.

    You walked in to the venue of the gala, Yuzuru had rented one whole ballroom for the event

You walked in to the venue of the gala, Yuzuru had rented one whole ballroom for the event. It looks like a ball especially when you enter, there's a grand staircase leading to where Yuzuru and all the other guests are. There's even some jazz/classic music played live by some musicians.

The waiters offered you some wine, but you politely rejected. Even in the crowds, you eyes managed to catch a glimps of Yuzuru's back, he's talking to some foreigners, it must be some important people from the ISU.

You and asada-san strolled around, greeting and talking to all sorts of people, some you haven't seen before. You met a bunch of professional skaters from the previous generations as well.

There's even some famous Japanese entertainers at the event, they told you, Yuzuru is always friendly and easy to talk to so whenever he came to any broadcasting station for an interview or anything, he'd make friends with the hosts there. You were also told then that Yuzuru will have a parade in Sendai, his hometown, in a few days.