𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

•𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁, 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓌•

"I thought you say I wasn't wrong?" you protested

"I thought you say I wasn't wrong?" you protested. The both of you are on your way back after a long talk at the park.

"I said you don't have to be sorry about me or yua. But your mistake is not listening and instead ignoring my advice about that Linden guy which makes it clear that you're being naive at love. . Even though I told you about the gambling thing but you don't seem to be furious in rage.. At least hold a grudge or resent him"

"Uh..Why should I? Sure I'm mad, but I can't really do anything about it now. did you know that being angry kills brain cells? Besides making a scene like those dramatic couples at kdrama is not my thing. and for notes I don't even like him"

"Urgh. I'm basically implying you're not ready for relationships"

"Well I guess I agree with that"

"Good point. Your reasoning?"

"First, it clearly distracted me a lot from my training. It really took a lot of my time and concentration away from skating"

"And?"

"And it might not be fruitful at the end"

"And?"

"There are a lot of bad guys and I might even get hurt"

"And?"

"And...because I'm too young-"

"You're already 18"

"Because I'm naive...?"

"Because you have a dream to achieve. And that should be your priority, until you achieve your dream/goal, you shouldn't date anyone. Love is troublesome"

"Speaking of experience?"

"Shh. don't expose me"

"If only I can go back and not spend my time with him, I've lost a lot of time and I'm not making any progress. At this rate, let alone beat Rika, I can't even land a triple axel which was my goal at the end of this camp" you sighed, full of regrets.

"That's the consequences of playing around. I hope you learn from this incident"

"I thought you'd cheer me up. Hanyu-san you're an S"

"Hahaha, But I was about to offer to be your personal coach for this camp?" Yuzuru lifted his eyebrow.

Your eyes widen at the remark as you quickly faced him.

"WHAT?! L-like for real??! Oh Mother Teresa!!Goodnesss, Thankyouu! You're a lifesavior-"

"Ah, but since you called me an S, I'm not going to-"

"Ehh?! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I take it back!"

"HAHAHA then it's settled! First practice starts now. We're going back to the rink"