𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

•𝒻𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝓅•

You drank your water and immediately get back to the sidelines to watch the other skaters perform. Yuhana finished skating, it was good but she did some mistakes. Small ones fortunately.

    "Kihira, it's your turn" Tracy called out to that certain name, and your eyes started searching for the 16 year old girl.

A strong contender, there's no doubt that you're still no where near her skills. Her polished skills are the effect of continuous 13 years of skating. Meanwhile it hasnt even been one year since you started skating again, at that to the 10 years of skating you had until you quitted skating, sums up to 11 years. You're practically 2 years her junior in terms of skating, but she's actually two years your junior in terms of age. Sucks.

    Rika started to skate. Her aura was more of a friendly cheerful girl. Her skating was quite fun to watch but her strong points are in her skills and stability. She's a consistent skater and that is terrifying. Everyone was pleased with her skatings, she's definitely getting an A+ for this camp.

    Rika then jumped her signature jump, triple axel, two of them, perfectly landed as well, all her other jumps were also brilliant. And somehow she seemed focused but she does it with ease, with a smile on her face, something that you weren't able to do earlier.

Rika's performance ended and she went back and got some praises from all the coaches

Rika's performance ended and she went back and got some praises from all the coaches. They seemed satisfied with her techniques and jumps. There's no denying that she's the top skater thoroughout this summer camp.

Technically speaking, you have the triple axel now but looks like it won't be enought to beat her. But for this camp, you achieved your goal. You got your triple axel back, and that was more than enough for you. Nothing good comes out of being too greedy.

    After that final showcase, Brian Orser and the other trainers exchanged their closing words, and wish us luck. But the camp is yet to finish, there was still one more event to go. The closing BBQ dinner!

    The BBQ is held in the backyard of Yuzuru and his mother's house backyard. It was pretty spacious. Turns out his house is just blocks away from yours. You and Yuhana showed up after showering last, the other girls were fighting to shower first. You and Yuhana were probably last to arrive, almost late you say. You didn't even get to dry your hair completely, your hair still a bit wet. You wore a simple white t shirt tucked into a black dolphin shorts. A very lazy casual look compared to your usual fashion of long skirts and dresses.