𝓽𝔀𝓸

•𝓇𝓊𝒹𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓌𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓇•

You thought the dinner would be at some kind of fancy restaurant, or at least a well 4 star restaurant, that's why you were so self concious to join in. But a 24 hour sushi restaurant never crossed your mind.

Furthermore when you arrived with them, it was exactly like Shoma said, you expected some cold glares but was welcomed with bright smiles. You knew some of them for example, Miyahara Satoko, who is 2 years your senior, you guys used to talk to each other during the competition although you weren't very outgoing and talkative, Satoko was very friendly to you despite your cool and reserve attitude.

The other one who also know you personally was Yamamoto Sota who is the same age as you. You remember him supporting you and taking photos together as well.

You pretty much recognize the rest of them, how could you not? They were all very well known skaters. Asada Mao, who landed the triple axel in competitions was your role model at one point along with Yuzuru Hanyu. Even Oda Nobunari who is also widely known to be close with Yuzuru was there. The others had already ordered the food, you took a seat in front of Yuzuru, next to you was Satoko.

"It's been a very long time, Michiru-chan!" Satoko smiled brightly, looks like she is still the same cheerful girl from back then. You nodded as a response. You then got to know Asada-san and Oda-san as well, they were more dignified than the others which was obvious because of their ages. But Oda-san was very funny, he was the one who threw jokes the most making all of the juniors laugh. Then all of them started drinking alcohols.

"Is it okay for you guys to drink? Won't it be bad for" you asked out of concern, taking a sip for yourself as well. You never drank before because you were underaged, but Oda-san encouraged you to try that night, Asada-san tried to stop him, but Yuzuru think it's fine for you to try it.

"For what? If you're talking about the ICE FANTASY, it's still a week from now right? It's fine, it's fine" Yamamoto answered his face already red but somehow still looks sober.

You turned to look at the others, Yuzuru looks pretty tipsy his cheeks red, the man smiling happily for no reason and clinging on to Uno's arms. Uno himself looks drunk,but sat quietly. Oh so he's the type that gets quiet when he's drunk. The rest of them looks fine though.

"I wonder what Hanyu-san is like when he's drunk" you mumble quietly not realizing you were thinking out loud. A grinning Asada answers to your question "You'll see, he definitely fits the title 'King of Ice'"

All of a sudden, Yuzuru starts talking about skatings and competitions, starting from what his recent mistakes on his last programs, techniques, jumps, rotations, the judges, the audiences, other skaters, he really went through all topics about skatings, and he finally go to the point where he suddenly becomes more relaxed with a gentle smile on his face.

"But, ya know, I think no matter how old I get, I won't be able to let go of skating, I love skating so much, I wanna skate and compete until I'm old. I really can't get someone who quits skating when it's so much fun"

You felt attacked by the last sentence that came out of Yuzuru's mouth. You knew he probably didn't mean to offend you on purpose. Even Satoko-chan who knew the story back then looks worried. You felt your heart tighten, your breathing increased, as bad memories of the past came rushing into your mind.

"It's like when I skate, I feel very free, especially when it's just me on the rink, the feeling of the cold air brushing against my skin and sweats as I skate through at full speed, the sound of the blades clashing with the surface of the ice is also nice too, even when I spin I don't feel that dizzy"