Sequel

Ah yes, Part one of IDFC has been finished.
Now buckle up cause if you thought that was an emotional roller coasters with too much angst, honey.
Y O U V E
G O T
A
B I G
S T O R M
C O M I N G.

Idfc. Part two.

"You've been out all night, I don't know where you've been. You're slurring all your words not making any sense. But idfc at all. Cause I have hella feeling for you. I act like idfc like they ain't even there. Cause I have hella feelings for you. I act like idfc cause I'm so fucking scared."

"Johnny!" Johnny turned around,
"What?! What could you possibly want!" He shouted, the rain was pouring causing Johnny's hair to become heavy with the clouds tears, "Johnny this isn't you, this isn't the Johnny I grew up with. Johnny," Dally stopped. "Johnny this isn't the Johnny I fell in love with!"
"You really wanna know the truth, Johnny?" He asked coldly. Johnny nodded, "Of course I want to." He said, trying not to snap at him. "I don't fucking care," Dally respondes, coldly, as he got into his truck driving away leaving a sad, heartbroken, and lonely teenager in the rain.
As the younger of the two remembered that night, he bit his bottom lip harshly, "Well guess what?"
"I dont fuckin care" he spat, pushing past him.