"I didn't SAY anything Hyung, and it isn't your business that is between Y/N and I."

"Really now? You don't think it's my business when I see what you're doing? Aquariums? Book stores? Since when do you actually GO to a bookstore Jimin? Huh?"

This makes the younger male's face turn red with a deep blush as he turns his whole body towards Yoongi, his jaw muscles contracted from gritting his teeth.

"Stop it."

"No really I want to know. Why did you take Y/N to those places? You wanted to go to the aquarium because you wanted to talk to fans and be seen at a public event. You don't even read books you like technology and expensive things, so what would be the point of-"

"Because! What's wrong with taking her to an old bookstore?! I figured she would like it!"

"Why because she's from the 4th district?! Did you even ASK her if she liked reading?"

"I never got the chance because you had to sweep in and ask her to live with you instead of just letting her live with me! So what if I paid an old woman some money to act like I always go to it! I wanted her to like me!"

"Jimin I told you to stay away from her! She's my daughters babysitter!"

"No Hyung I think you're lying! I think there's something more going on isn't there! Isn't there!"

Adrenaline courses through Yoongi's veins and shakes his core as he walks over to Jimin and grabs his collar, his eyes boring into Jimin's with infuriation.

"What did you say to Y/N to make her so sad!"

"I didn't say anything! I told her how I felt! I told her that I liked her and that I wanted to have a family with her and she took off! I never got a chance to get to know her because of you Hyung!"

Jimin shoves the older male off of him and balls his hands into fists as the other boys in the room begin to shift uncomfortably, their eyes quickly switching between the two males.

"Admit it Hyung! Admit that you're the one that has feelings for Y/N so you've done nothing but screw up and stop my chances of ever having a relationship with her!"

"You messed it up all on your own Jimin! Do you really think Y/N likes stuff like that? Do you know the life shes lived?! No! Because you don't ask! You try to make people enjoy the things you WANT them to enjoy!"

"Just admit it! Admit it you like her!"

"Alright fine! I do! I think Y/N is fucking gorgeous! I think she is the best person I have ever met in my entire life! She's caring and sweet and always puts everything before her own being and I want to stop that! I want her to feel comfortable! I want to be with her and I don't ever want her to leave my side! I want my daughter to grow up with Y/N and have a mother figure in her life! I want Y/N to live a life of leisure and finally feel comfortable within herself!"

"I knew it! This is all your fault!"

The second the words leave Jimin's mouth he lunges forward and connects his fist with Yoongi's jaw, sending the older male steeping back a few feet as all the boys begin standing up.

"You...hit me?"

"You brought it on yourself Hyung. I told you that I liked her and you sabotaged my chance of ever having her or being with her. You should have backed off."

"Backed off?"

"Yeah! Because I want to be with her! I'm not going to stop either!"

"Really now? By the way she came back home drenched and shivering from the cold I think your chance is over."

"No it isn't!"

"Hyung's enough!"

Before Jimin can hit Yoongi again Jungkook steps between the two and places a hand on their chests with his face tight and agitated, his voice booming over both of theirs and shocking everyone in the room.

"Enough! You guys are brothers! This isn't how we handle fights and it never has been how we handle fights! Noona would not like this either! She would probably smack both of you!"

Yoongi's heart drops when he sees Jungkook's look of regret cross his face and his disappointed gleam in his dark eyes, his hands very slowly lowering away from their chests.

"This is ridiculous. You guys need to work this out amongst yourselves without hitting eachother, and let Noona be the one to choose who she loves. She may not want to be with either of you."

I...oh...

Yoongi carefully pulls his hand up and wipes off the small trickle of blood coming from his lip as he looks up at Jimin who stares at him with anger in his eyes, a soft sigh coming from Yoongi's nose.

"You're right Jungkook-ah. This isn't something that can be handled with name calling and fighting."

As the adrenaline in Yoongi's system begins to fade the pain in his face only grows as he fights the urge to burst into tears and run out of the room.

"I um...I'm going to go home today...the song release doesn't require me being here so..."

"Hyung.."

"It's alright Jungkook, this is my fault. I'll be the one to leave."

Turning on his heels Yoongi slowly makes his way out of the practice room and keeps his mouth tightly pressed to hold some of the pain at bay.

Jungkook's right...and now he's upset with me too...he told me that information in confidence and I used it against Jimin...and now I feel so self conscious...

I don't know much about Y/N-ah either...

What if she doesn't want to be with me?...

Then I would lose her...and one of my brothers....

I've made such a mess...

(A/N): Phew long chapter 😅