You finished, "You gotta go through us." Scott moved a big hand down to you and the both of you both high-fived.

Scott swept his gigantic foot through the crates T'Challa was standing on, smashing them to pieces. Scott was engulfed in explosions as War Machine swooped towards him with Spider-Boy clinging to a web stuck to War Machine's back. He fired more webs and wrapped them around Scott's over-sized arms.

You fired towards the ground, lifting you up and landing on Scott's arms.

He began moving them around too much and you told him, "Woah, woah! Stop moving!"

He stopped moving his arms and you melted the webs off him. You then jumped off his arms, catching yourself in arm with your fire. You land on the ground, just in time to see Wanda waving her hands flinging vehicles into War Machines path.

Your eyes widened when you saw a vehicle headed for you. You stopped using your powers and started falling to the ground, effectively dodging the flying vehicle. Wanda caught you quickly and apologized, "I'm so sorry!"

You told her, "It's okay! It's okay! Just...don't drop me!"

"I've got you!" She said. She slowly, setting you on the ground. You nodded and said, "Thanks. Flying car!" You said, grabbing her and dropping the both of you to the ground, the car not hitting you.

"What the hell, man! Who threw that one!" You yelled, when you looked up from the ground. Scott spoke through the comm, "My bad!"

You helped Wanda up and look around the find wither Vision or T'Challa. When you see Vision first, staring down Steve, you kiss Wanda's cheek and fly to Vision.

Vision fired a shining beam of energy from the gem and the control tower collapsed towards the entrance of the hangar. Wanda struggled to slow its collapse as you got to Vision, surrounding him in a ball of fire.

He struggled for a moment before he spread his arms out and used the gem to shift the fire away from him. "What the hell?" You said, the fire moving toward you. When he made it engulf you completely, you absorbed all of it.

"Thanks, man. Needed that." You went to target him again as he flew toward Steve but War Machine fired a sonic disruptor aimed for Wanda. Wanda held her head and screamed and you went to her quickly. As soon as you got close to her, the disruptor affected you, dropping you to the ground.

Luckily, you were already too close to the ground to get hurt. You screamed and held your head, unable to control you or your abilities. The fired all around the area began to grow, dancing quicker than they were. They seemed to be moving closer to you, finding you quickly and surrounding your body.

Instead of absorbing the flames, something inside of you was triggered and the fire burned you. It didn't scorch your skin like it would a normal person. Instead, the fire danced around your body, burning your skin as you screamed.

It was like you were back at HYDRA.

It was horrible.

When Wanda recovered slowly, she used her magic to pick you up from the flames and move you away from them. Your screams came to a stop as your skin cooled a little, leaving you in a sweat.

"Are you okay?" She asked, searching you to find anything hurt. You slowly nodded and stood on shaky legs. She supported you as you stood, taking a breath and recollecting yourself. "It isn't over yet."

She gave you a concerned look and nodded, you both searching. "Steve and Bucky made it inside. But I don't know if they made it." You nodded again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, grabbing your hand. "Yeah. I'm good. Are you?"

She nodded. "Okay." You said.

Scott was being wrapped in webs and was pushed as he fell down in his giant form. He shrunk back into his normal size and asked, "Does anyone have any orange slices?"

"Seriously, though. I would love some." You spoke up.

Pietro joined your side. You saw the Quinjet take off, Steve and Bucky were safe. You and the twins stood as you saw Vision fly over to you. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Me, too." Wanda told him. You looked at her and grabbed her hand. She held it tightly in hers and covered them with her other one.

Vision spoke, referring to the chaos around him, "It's as I said. Catastrophe."

You took in a breath. You looked at Pietro and Wanda and whispered, "I know where we're going. And you're not going to like it."

Time passed and a squad of J-SOCs came, surrounding the area with guns, even a tank or two, at the ready. Everyone raised their hands in surrender. "Are we just gonna give up?" You asked, looking at Sam.

He shook his head, "We're not giving up. This wasn't the big fight. We had to lose in order for us to win." You sighed heavily and put your arms up at their command.

You spoke to Wanda, "Whatever happens...I love you." She looked at you concerned and you kept your focus on the soldiers in front of you. She said, "I love you, too."

Pietro asked, "What about me?" You smiled, still not looking at them, "We love you, too, Piet."

He smiled a little, but it quickly faded as the soldiers came up to you all, placing handcuffs on you, ones that suspended your powers.

You hung on to the little bit of hope you had left.