I'm already sitting inside the car while he's still outside. His other hand was on the edge of the car door. I could see his veins, damn it.

"It seemed like other people already know you," I said.

"So?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm just saying," I shrugged.

He bent down and held my chin. I stared at his eyes even we're in the dark. Ngumiti siya bago ako hinalikan sa noo. Natigilan naman ako sa ginawa niya.

Ngumiti ulit siya bago sinara ang pinto na hawak niya kanina. Huminga ako ng malalim habang naglakad na siya sa harap para maupo sa driver's seat. I also muttered a curse.

Nang makarating kami sa bahay ay agad din kaming pumasok. Jen and Maya were probably in their rooms already because I didn't saw them outside.

"Magpahinga ka na. Sleep well," sabi ni Travis bago ako makalapit sa pintuan ng kwarto ko.

I hissed just enough to stop my smile. Pumasok na ako sa loob at sinara ang pinto. I muttered a curse and pulled my hair when I jumped into bed. Bakit ba ganoon ang taong 'yon?!

I changed my clothes into brown tank top and maong shorts the next day after I took a shower. When we just finished eating breakfast, I helped in cleaning the plates.

Nagpupunas na ako ng kamay nang makita si Travis na tumakbo paakyat ng hagdan. Kumunot ang noo ko at sinundan siya pero agad rin 'tong bumalik sa baba hawak ang car keys.

"What's the rush?" tanong ko at humawak sa handrail ng staircase.

Travis looked serious pursing his lips and rushing down the stairs. He's on sweatpants and black shirt.

"Wendy threw up her food," he glanced at me looking worried and started running again to the back part of the house.

"Oh my," I bit my lower lip and followed him.

He held Wendy that was looking weak from her crate and she is doing a slow teary blinks.

"Sasama ka?" Travis' brows shut at me when he opened the car door.

"Yeah," sambit ko at sumakay na agad sa shotgun seat.

Kinuha ko si Wendy na hawak ni Travis para makapag-drive siya ng maayos. I was brushing her using my hand the whole drive. When we arrived at the veterinary clinic, Travis was the one carrying Wendy.

I waited outside the hallway chair when he already went inside to talk with the veterinarian. I was a bit nervous and hoping that Wendy is fine. Pagkatapos ng isang oras ay lumabas na rin siya at dala-dala si Wendy.

"Ano'ng sabi?" tanong ko habang naglalakad na kami palabas.

"I should monitor her if she continues to vomit. Isang beses palang naman siya nagsuka, and the vet said that maybe she just gobbled her food," sagot naman nito.

When we went back home, I tried playing with Wendy hoping it would do something to comfort her. After that, I went back to my room to take a bath. I have two appointments today.