Chapter 20- Coffee

3rd person POV

Bakugo warped outside of a coffee shop by the name of Crazi Coffee. He sighed and walked in, low on energy from his warp. He walked up to the counter, where the female at the counter had her back turned, playing on her phone. Bakugo rang the bell, and she turned around. Bakugo was taken aback. The woman had big, round eyes, long brown hair, and very pink lips. She reminded Bakugo of Ochaco in away.

"I need some coffee. Please." Bakugo said. The woman looked at him for a moment.

"You look familiar. Is there any reason why I should know who you are?" Bakugo just shook his head, and pulled the elastic in his sweater tighter.

"I'm nobody. Now please give me some coffee." The young woman clicked her tounge, before turning around and making some coffee. She just shook her head and handed him the coffee.

"You didn't ask what kind you wanted, so I just made you some regular coffee." Bakugo just nodded and handed her some money. He went and sat down at a table. He stared at the wall, deep in thought. What would of happened if he never switched sides? What if he had never gotten into that fight with Ochaco. And what if.....he hadn't been such a jerk to Izuku? The voice of the lady at the counter awakened him from his thoughts.

"S-Sir, y-you know I can't do that. I-If I gave you the money, I-I would be fired."

"And if you don't, you'll also be fired. Now give me the damn money." Bakugo noticed a small handgun against her head. For some reason, Bakugo got angry. Really angry.

"HEY FUCKFACE!" The man turned to see who had yelled it, only to meet and exploding punch to the face, effectively knocking the man out. Bakugo cracked his knuckles, and was about to say something to the woman when he was met with a hug. He turned quite red at the first close contact he had had with a female in a while. The other people in the coffee shop started applauding.

"U-Uhh, Hi?"

"Thank you so much....I don't think I'm ready to die...." The woman said.

"Y-Yeah, no p-problem." She lifted her head and looked at him, before releasing him from the hug. She cleared her throat. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine." Bakugo said, finally recovered.

"I'm Camie by the way. Camie Utsushima." She held out her hand. Bakugo shook it. She cocked her head slightly hefore asking "Aren't you gonna tell me your name dude?" Bakugo hesitated, wondering if she would know who she was. Screw it he thought.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugo. It's nice to meet you."

Her face showed no sign of recognition, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well it's nice to meet you. I'm sure the manager wouldn't mind if I gave you some free coffee. She smiled and handed him another coffee.

"Uh, sure." He gave her a small smile. He looked at the guy laying unconscious on the floor. "Aren't you gonna call the police?"

"Oh! Yeah! I should probably do that." She picked up her phone and quickly called the police. "They'll be here shortly."

"You know what? I better go. But thanks for the coffee."

"Really? I'm sure the police would love to thank you."

"No. I need to go." The women gave him a pouty look.

"Fine. But at least take this." She handed him a piece of paper. He looked at it. It was her phone number. She smiled at him sweetly. "Please call me. You don't know how boring it gets around here."

"I-I, Um, sure." Bakugo muttered out.

"Great! I'll see you around." She said.

Needless to say, Bakugo left thunderstruck.

Yeah, this is sorta filler, but whatever. I'm not done with Bakugo's story, so as the chapter said, this is part one. Anyways, as always, thank you for reading!