Chapter 6- Shigaraki and The Aftermath of the Mall Incident

The photo above is great

Also, some swearing in this chapter, because Bakugo and Shigaraki.

3rd person POV

Bakugo unlocked the door to the new hideout and walked in. Standing in there waiting for him, was Tomura Shigaraki.

"Where were you Bakugo?" Shigaraki asked.

"None of your business Handjob." Bakugo sneered.

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"I don't fucking care. I'll call you what I want Handjob."

"Bakugo....." Bakugo got in his face.

"Handjob."

"I AM THE LEADER OF THIS ORGANIZATION! YOU WILL STOP CALLING ME HANDJOB, OR I WILL DECAY YOUR ASS!" Shigaraki yelled. Bakugo was taken aback. Normally, he didn't yell. He was calm, collected. Not this time though.

"Ok, sheesh, I won't call you Handjob boss."

"That's better." Shigaraki walked towards Bakugo. "Now where were you?"

"I was at the mall."

"Why were you at the mall?"

"I was threatening Uravity. She may seem tough, but she breaks down easily." Shigaraki leaned on the doorframe.

"Ok, I won't get mad at you, because I love that strategy. Destroying the self-esteem of our opponents. I like it."

"Also, It seems that she might have a boyfriend now." Shigaraki took and interest in this.

"Really? Who?"

"A kid I knew as a child. Izuku Midoriya." Bakugo laughed. "I know where you're going with this boss."

"Of course. We may not be able to destroy the Symbol of Peace herself, but we can attack something precious to herself."
"Where might we find this boy?"

"He's a police officer."

"We need to find the right time to take the boy. We need to take the boy hostage. It will cripple them, because her feelings will get in the way." Shigaraki let out a bloodcurdling cackle. "The time has come. The time of heroes is about to end."

What happened after the incident at the mall

The police arrived, and took the two into questioning. They also took Kyouka Jiro and Denki Kaminari into questioning as well. After this happens, Izuku brings Ochaco home.

Still 3rd person POV

Izuku dropped Ochaco at her house.

"Are you sure you'll be ok Ochaco?" She turned to him and gave him the biggest smile she could.

"I'll be fine. Thanks for worrying though."

"Ok. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Izuku drove away leaving Ochaco standing there. She turned away from the street and walked into her house. She walked to her bedroom, and pulled out something she hadn't used in a long time. It was a guitar. She smiled, remembering the good times she had with it. She dusted it off, played the keys, and got them in tune. Then, she started playing.

Meanwhile, Izuku's car had a flat tire, and was too far from his house to drive to it without risking extra damage. So he turned around, and headed back to Ochaco's house, hoping she had a pump. He parked the car, and walked up to the door. He was about to knock, when he noticed the door was slightly open. He opened the door and walked in, when he heard a voice.

"Wise Men Say, Only fools rush in."

He followed the voice down a flight of stairs quietly.

"But I can't help, falling in love with you."

He stopped for a moment to listen, as a smile unconsciously slipped onto his face.

"Oh shall I stay, Would it be a sin"

He slowly made his way down a hall, and stood outside a door, where the music was undoubtedly coming from.

"Oh if I can't help, falling in love with you."

He wondered if there was someone she was thinking of when she sang this song. Then the thought slipped into his mind.

"You wish it was you, don't you."

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea, darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be."

What he didn't know was, she was thinking about him.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too."

Izuku slowly pushed the door open. He saw Ochaco sitting with her back to the door, sitting on the floor, playing a guitar.

"Because I can't help, falling in love with you."

"Ochaco."

She turned around quickly, seeing Izuku standing there, flabbergasted by what he had just heard.

"That was beautiful." She blushed a light pink.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well....my car kinda got a flat tire." Izuku said.

"Oh." Was all she said. They were silent for a few moments.

"Do you think I could borrow your phone to call a tow truck?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Thanks." Izuku turned to leave the room, before turning back.

"I'm just wondering Ochaco, why are you still wearing that shirt? I thought you said it embarrassed you." Ochaco looked down and realized she was still wearing the shirt that Izuku had bought for her.

"Oh, well, to be honest, I forgot I was wearing it." She said.

"Oh, all right. Well, thanks for letting me use your phone Ochaco."

"Yeah, if you need me, I'll be in here."

"Ok." The he finally left the room.

The thing was, Ochaco hadn't forgotten she was wearing the shirt. She had remembered. She kept it on because.....

It was special. Izuku had bought it for her. She had come to grips with something.

She didn't just think that Izuku Midoriya was just, cute, or hot.

She had a crush on him.

The song she had just played hadn't just been played because she felt like it. It was because she liked him. The song was for him. She looked down and her shirt and said to herself:

"Ochaco, what have you gotten yourself into now,"

Yay! Chapter 6! Relatively short, but it has to be one of my favorites so far. What did you think? Please tell me in the comments, as constructive criticism is appreciated! Also, authors note is going out with this chapter.