Chapter 4- Enter Kamijirou

Ochaco Uraraka
"I went to sleep after I had a fight with that villain the other day. I was really tired and couldn't stay awake. I had a really strange dream. I was in a room with Bakugo. I thought that I had woken up, and he was standing in front of me, so I got ready to fight. But instead of fighting, he just laughed, and told me that we couldn't hurt each other, since it was just a dream. It seems before All for One was found dead, he had passed at, least a quirk that allows him to infiltrate dreams, and probably many more. I wouldn't be surprised if he passed his quirk as a whole onto him."

I paused, taking as sip of water. "To sum it up, he basically told me that if we tried to halt the efforts of the League of Villains, he wouldn't stop short of eradicating us all." The three men looked stunned.

"So, he was threatening you?" Midoriya asked.

"It seems he was threatening all of us, not just me. He actually asked me how you were doing." Midoriya gave me a funny look.

"He asked how I was doing?"

"Yeah, he hoped you were dead." Midoriya rolled his eyes.

"Of course. Classic Kacchan." Midoriya mumbled.

"He called you Deku. What does that mean?" I looked at him quizzically.

"It's just a name he called me when he talked to me. It was meant as an insult." Midoriya laughed. "I got used to it, though it never really offended me."

"Back to the topic Uravity, please." Tsukaiuchi cut in.

"Of course. Well, what I really want to know is, what do we do now?" All Might put a hand on my shoulder.

"We wait. We have no idea where the new League of Villains hideout is, and we don't know what quirks the new members might possess." I nodded, thinking back to the last time I had rushed things. I had screwed everything up and let the villain get away. I started to internally freak out. I started mumbling rapidly, without even comprehending what I was saying. Suddenly, someone put a hand on my other shoulder and snapped me out of it.

"Uraraka."

I stopped mumbling and looked at Midoriya, who was currently touching my shoulder. He smiled a smile that made me think that I was going to melt.

"It's ok. We will figure this out together."

I returned the smile.

"Thanks Midoriya."

Time skip brought to you by - The Houston Texans. The Lolcow that can't pull off a trade for the life of them.

All Might and Tsukaiuchi had already left. All Might didn't get enough sleep, so he went home for some sleep. Tsukaiuchi had to get to work. Midoriya, however, had the day off. I asked him to keep me company for now, because, to be honest, I really enjoyed it. He could lighten up the day with just a simple smile, and his sense of humor wasn't too bad.

We decided to go to the mall today, because we both needed to get something from the mall anyways. So, Midoriya went into my bathroom and combed his bed head hair down. We grabbed our jackets, and headed out to Midoriya's car. He started the engine, backed out of the driveway, and started driving.

"You know, I mumble quite often too." I turned and looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, when you were freaking out? You were mumbling a lot." I turned red with embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah, I do that a lot." Midoriya laughed.

"Hey we have something in common. We're both socially awkward young adults." I giggled quietly.

"No, I'm much less socially awkward Midoriya." I said.

"Sure, sure. Keep telling yourself that." I rolled my eyes.

"I will."

"And Uraraka?"

"Hm?"

"Just call me Izuku."

"You want me to call you your first name?"

"I mean, I think we're good friends now, so, I, um, I guess I let my close friends call me Izuku, so...." He trailed off.

"Sure! Besides, I like your first name." Izuku turned a bit red.

"Yeah, Thanks." Then, the car went quiet. Suddenly, I got a text.

Kyouka: Hey Ochaco! Sorry I haven't texted in a while, I've been busy

Ochaco: It's nice to hear from you again Kyouka

Kyouka: You too! I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up with me today

Ochaco: I can't, I'm actually with someone today

Kyouka: Is it a boy?

Ochaco: Why does everyone ask me that?

Kyouka: Because you've never had a boyfriend, and you need one

Ochaco: I'm just waiting for the right person

Kyouka: More like you're too shy to ask anyone

Ochaco: Give it up. I can meet with you tomorrow. Today I'm going to be at the mall.

Kyouka: Ok Ochaco. Bye!

I shut off my phone and just shook my head.

Kyouka Jiro

She's going to the mall? And probably with a boy too. I had to see this.

"Denki!" A tall, yellow-haired male walked over.

"What is it Kyouka?"

"We're going to the mall."

"Wh-" I showed him mine and Ochaco's texts.

"Oh! We've got to see this."

He went to grab his coat, and ran past me to the front door, only to stop, turn around, run back to me, and kiss me on the cheek, before running back to the door. I smiled. I loved my stupid boyfriend.

Chapter 4 is done! 2 in a day! I am so proud of myself. I know that my writing is erratic, so please point out any mistakes I may have made.