Chapter 19- Refusal

Guys, I recommend you go support Author-kun77 because lately, he/she has been receiving a lot of backlash for voicing their beliefs. Real talk, you can't judge someone based on their beliefs. They are allowed to have their own.

Also, I think that I'm probably nearing the end of this book. Just saying.

Anyways, God bless you guys, and enjoy this chapter.

3rd person POV

"Ochaco?"

"I-Izuku, I'm so glad to see you."

"W-Wait, I though you were brainwashed?!" I released him from the hug and gave him a smile.

"Well, I was, but I'm better now."

"Better now?! You can't just be better now!" He exclaimed. I huffed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, effectively shutting him up.

"Now, I told you, I'm better now. Besides, they're trying to break Todoroki out."

"What?!"

"Yeah! Now let's go stop Bakugo!"

"Um, Alright?" She grabbed his hand and she pulled him down the hall before stopping, slightly embarrassed. "Um, which way is Todoroki's cell?" Izuku smiled to himself.

"One sec." He said. I quickly called for backup, and then turned to her with his hand extended.

"Follow me."

Short time skip brought to you by IzuMight, the most disgraceful ship in My Hero Academia.

Izuku and Ochaco went into the special area of cells, with the highest security. Currently, only Todoroki was in there. They spotted Bakugo down the hall, but didn't need to get close to hear what he was saying. He was yelling and seemed peeved off.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT COMING?!" He yelled.

"I told you. I am going nowhere. I told you from the beginning I didn't want to do this in the first place. I only did it because my family needed the money."

"SO YOU MEAN WE WASTED ALL THIS TIME, TRYING TO BREAK YOU OUT, ONLY FOR YOU TO REFUSE?!"

"Yes."

"ARGHHHHHH!" Bakugo grabbed the jail cell bars and ripped one off. He took it and started hitting Todoroki with it. Todoroki just took the assault, not really reacting to it at all. Ochaco stared in horror as Bakugo bloodied and bruised Todoroki because of his anger issues. Izuku on the other hand, sprung into action. He threw a fist into Bakugo's stomach, knocking him back. Bakugo was thrown off by the sudden arrival of Izuku.

"DEKU! YOU ALWAYS DID RUIN MY FUN!"

Epic fight scene ensues

Bakugo started with his signature right hook. Too easy. Deku grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. Then he threw him into a wall. Bakugo came back at him, this time with an exploding right hook. Also to easy. This time, he used his borrowed quirk, and threw him into the wall, destroying it and sending him outside. Izuku jumped through the hole in the wall, followed by Ochaco. Bakugo stood up, bloodied and bruised.

"Leave Bakugo, or get apprehended. Look around you. Who do you have left?" He did look around. Shigaraki was suspended in midair, currently being apprehended by police officers. Kurogiri was currently being fought by heroes and police officers. Bakugo was all alone.

"Fine. You win." With that, he disappeared with the snap of his fingers.

Time Skip

Shigaraki and Kurogiri were apprehended, and Bakugo disappeared. The two villains were locked in the prison they were currently at, waiting for the police car that would transport them to the Tartarus Prison. They would have trials and most likely be sentenced to death.

Meanwhile, Izuku and Ochaco went over to see if Todoroki was ok.

"Todoroki? You good?" They looked at him, standing in his cell, full of long and deep gashes. He gave them a small smile.

"I'm sure I'll be fine."

"Shoto!" They turned around to see Momo Yaoyorozu running towards them, very obviously crying.

"Momo?"

"Sh-Shoto, I th-though when I got here, y-you would be..." She started crying even harder than before. Todoroki stepped through the open part of his cell where Bakugo had ripped a bar off. He gave a hug.

"Shhhh, shhh, I'm ok. No need to cry."

"Sh-Shoto, I'm so sorry! I should've understood what you were going through and-"

"There is nothing to apologize for Yaomomo." Izuku smiled at the Todoroki comforting Momo. He really was who he always thought he was. He felt someone tug at his sleeve. It was Ochaco.

"Soooo.....I see you have my quirk now. Did All Might tell you about it?"

"Yeah, he did." Izuku sighed. "I guess I should give it back." He went to reach for a hair in his head when Ochaco grabbed his arm.

"No. It's ok, you can keep it."

"W-What?" Izuku asked, very clearly shocked.

"I said keep it silly! I know you weren't born with a quirk, and you always wanted to become a hero. Besides, I remember how well you used it. You use it better than I ever could have. So keep it." Ochaco explained.

"A-Are you sure?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah! Then you could become a hero, like me!" Ochaco exclaimed. Izuku smiled at her last words.

"A Hero?" Izuku asked once more.

"A Hero." Ochaco confirmed.

Bonus

"Why does Bakugo call you Deku?"

"Well, he uses it as an insult. He always called me that because he thought I was weak."

"Well, you're not weak. In fact, I think the nickname is cute! It could be you're hero name!"

"Well, then Deku it is!"

Thank you guys so much for reading! I'm almost done with this book. I think one more chapter on what happened to Bakugo, then an Epilogue. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed!