Chapter 15- Conflicting Memories

I have two things two say.

1. Thanks to yassinabdelrahman075 for the chapter name

2. Thanks for 1,000 reads!

Ochaco Uraraka

I saw the young man sitting on the ground before me and I froze. He looked familiar. I knew I had seen him somewhere before. That wasn't it though. I was experiencing pain in my chest, almost like my heart itself hurt.

"Ochaco?" The male asked.

"Who the hell is Ochaco, Who the hell are you, and why are you here?" I responded.

"You don't know who I am?" The man asked.

"I.......I don't know."

"You don't remember me?" He asked again.

"I said I don't know!" I yelled. "Shigaraki! There's a guy out here who was probably listening to our conversation!" Shigaraki came out into the hallway, but by the time he had, the man was gone.

"I don't see anybody out here. What's with you Keke?"

"He was just here! A man with green hair! He also had green eyes, and he was quite muscular, a-and h-he....was....quite....good looking....actually." Shigaraki's eyes opened up even wider.

"It's that police officer! He was here and heard everything!" Shigaraki yelled. "Bakugo!" Bakugo walked in.

"What boss?! I was busy eating!"

"He was here." Bakugo's lips curled into a smirk.

"Good. We can put down the Deku once and for all." My heart hurt once again. What was going on with me?

"What's that guys name?" I asked, curiously. "Is it Deku?"

"It doesn't matter Keke, all you need to know is he's on the other side." Bakugo said.

"He's a hero? I hate heroes. I'm going to destroy him!" I sneered.

"That's more like it Keke. Now, let's go fight." Shigaraki stated.

Izuku Midoriya

I ran theough the building using All for One. I tried contacting Tsukaiuchi and the heroes, but the pouring rain outside must have interfered with the communication, because it wouldn't go through. I finally decided to just smash a hole in the building. I made a gigantic hole, on what appeared to be the second level of the building. I jumped down, and landed right in front of Tsukaiuchi. He jumped back in suprise.

"Midoriya?!"

"Tsukaiuchi! I think they've brainwashed Ochaco!"

"What do you mean brainwashed?!"

"What do you think it means?! She's with them, and they've done something to her!" I turned back to the hole I had made one level above. Standing there, was Bakugo. "Tsukaiuchi! We need to fight the villains!"

3rd person POV
Tsukaiuchi reluctantly agreed. He ordered all the heroes he brought with him to attack. There was 6 pro heroes with him at the moment. Hawks, temporarily #1, Best Jeanist, #3, Earphone Jack, #34, Ingenium, #23, Kamui Woods, #7, and Froppy, #153. The heroes stormed the tower, climbing it, and attempting to find the villains. They eventually found Toga and Dabi, talking in the hallway.

"......and Shigaraki said that we're going to try and kill that police officer. I don't know why he and Bakugo are so hellbent on killing him through."

The heroes jumped into action on the unsuspecting villains. Kamui Woods held Toga's wrists behind her back, while the others took on Dabi and his fire. Eventually, Best Jeanist was able to rap hm up as well, and made him unable to use his fire. Earphone jack went over to Dabi and Toga to interrogate them.

"What have you done to Ochaco Uraraka? She asks them bluntly. Toga just laughs maniacally, and Dabi's mouth stretched into a smile.

"There is no Uraraka anymore." Dabi said.

"What do you mean by that?! What did you do to her?!"

"It means what it means."

"Jirou, let me take care of this." Floppy said. She walked over to Dabi. "Where is Ochaco? Ribbit."

"You'll see."

"He's not going to talk." Hawks cut in. He put his hand around Dabi's throat, and pressed on it. He instantly knocked Dabi out, then went over to Toga and did the same.

"Guys!" It was Midoriya. He had just come from downstairs. Apparently, he had come back inside. "Bakugo is waiting for us upstairs." They all looked at each other. Here was the main fight. They would be going up against Shigaraki, Bakugo, and Kurogiri.

Or so they thought.

When they got up there, they indeed found Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Bakugo. They ended up fighting, with Ingenium and Froppy on Shigaraki, Earphone Jack and Kamui Woods on Kurogiri, and Best Jeanist, Izuku, and Hawks on Bakugo. Bakugo was firing off explosion after explosion, as if he was trying to knock the whole building over. Kurogiri was attempting to teleport them out of the building, but was failing miserably, as Earphone Jack would blast her heartbeat at him to throw him off. Shigaraki kept trying to decay Froppy or Ingenium, but they outmatches him, as he was still out of practice. But Bakugo was winning, and Best Jeanist couldn't get a hold on him at all, and Hawks was barely affecting him with his attacks. Midoriya was told not to help in the attack, but he couldn't just stand there and watch Hawks and Best Jeanist get beaten. So, he pumped One for All into his body, and threw himself at Bakugo. Bakugo wasn't expecting it, so Izuku instantly got the upper hand, and pinned him to the ground. Since he was wearing his police uniform, he has his anti-quirk handcuffs on him, so he put them on Bakugo.

"Damn Nerd! These things won't stop me!" Bakugo tried using a quirk, but it failed. He was trapped. Shigaraki was also pinned down, and Izuku gave Ingenium his second pair of anti-quirk handcuffs. They did the same to Shigaraki. He didn't have three pairs of the handcuffs, but it turns out, he didn't need them, becauseit turns out, Kurogiri can't warp away if someone is touching his actual body, not just the purple mist. It looked like it was over, until Izuku remembered something. Where was Ochaco?

He heard the door behind them open, and in walked he twisted version of Ochaco Uraraka. She stopped when she saw the heroes on top of the three villains. She put her hand to her forehead and sighed.

"Really you guys? You can't deal with the heroes for the 5 minutes it takes for me to use the bathroom." She shook her head in exasperation. "Now I have to save you guys." She saw Izuku sitting on top of Bakugo. She growled. "Deku." Izuku was slightly hurt by the way she said it.

"My name isn't Deku." He responded.

"Then who the hell are you! And why does my chest hurt every time I see you!" Ochaco was on the verge of tears.

"Look, calm down. You've been brainwashed, you don't remember anything."

"I have not been brainwashed! I am Keke! The Rebirther! I have never known anything else!"

"Yes you have! You just don't remember!" He yelled back at her. "My name is Izuku, not Deku! Doesn't that remind you of anything!" Ochaco paused as she remembered the only thing she had thought of when she woke up in that chair a week ago.

The name Izuku.

Her head was filled with pain that she couldn't explain.

"No! Stop!" She grabbed her head and shakes it. The pain in her head died down, and she turned to the heroes again. "Let's just get this fight over with." She put her hands on her hips, making herself float, and threw herself at the heroes.

Writer's block sucks. I have ideas, but I need other words to put in the middle of them.