Chapter 3- Ochaco's Dream

P.s. this is going to be a short chapter.
3rd person
"Ahhhh, my old friend, Ochaco Uraraka" Uraraka opened her eyes to find a man with white hair and cold, empty eyes standing over her. She recognized him at once.

"Bakugo! Where the hell am I!" She yelled.

"Woah, calm down there sweetheart. There is only one place we could be. In your dreams."

Uraraka looked around. She was in an empty white room. She realized she wasn't being restrained in any way, so she stood up, and got into a fighting stance. Bakugo spared her a look over his shoulder and laughed.

"As I said, we are in your dreams. Fighting won't change anything. I can't hurt you and you can't hurt me." Uraraka seemed to relax a bit.

"Then what do you want?"

"To talk."

"Then talk."

Bakugo shrugged, and pulled a chair out of thin air. He did this twice, handing one to Uraraka.

"I take it you know why how I'm here?"

"I'm guessing All for One probably passed a quirk onto you so you can come into my dreams."

"Correct." He smirked annoyingly.

"What do you want Bakugo?"

"I just want to warn you."

"About what?"

"If you try to stop me from obtaining the objective that the League Of Villains has been trying to obtain for years, I will make sure not a single person will ever see you again." He gave Uraraka a glare so cold it could freeze fire. She shivered under his gaze.

"Midoriya was right. You always have been a bad person." He laughed.

"Midoriya, that's a name I haven't heard in ages. How is the little shit doing? He followed me around like a puppy dog for so long. Damn Deku."

"He's doing fine, not thanks to you."

"Damnit, I was hoping he was dead."

"Do you even feel emotions anymore?" Bakugo laughed.

"I haven't felt emotions for years sweetheart."

"Stop calling me sweetheart!" Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Ok. Fine, I won't call you that. Just know that if you start to care too much for him, I will make sure he's eradicated."

"Just leave!"

"Fine. But you heard my warning." Then he stood up, snapped his fingers, and disappeared.

Short time skip

Uraraka woke up with a start. She had just talked to Bakugo in her dream. She looked at her clock on the side of her bed. It was 5 A.M. She wondered to herself "Have I really slept that long?". She looked out the window, and sure enough, it was pretty dark out. She sighed and got out of bed. There was no point in trying to go back to sleep. She had slept for almost 14 hours. She put on a pink t-shirt and pink sweatpants. She looked at herself in the mirror. I think I look ok.
She thought. I have to call All Might and let him know what happened. She searched her contacts until she found him. She pressed the call button and held the phone to her ear.

"Young Uraraka, what is it that you need this early in the morning."

"I need to talk to you in person, right now."

"About what."

"Bakugo."

The other end of the line went silent.