Back To Where We Started

I'm so happy to see you guys are checking out my new book!  Thanks for giving it a chance!

-MyComputersDead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five Hours Later

Hosu City General Hospital

About ten minutes after the hero killer was knocked unconscious the pros arrived.  After reprimanding the boys for their irresponsible behavior they were commended by the public for bringing down the man that plagued Japan's streets.  Since there was no bodily harm done to the man the boys weren't in any legal trouble and were recognized as heroes. Unfortunately both Izuku and Iida had fallen unconscious on the way to the hospital.  Thankfully Iida had woken up a few hours ago and was cleared to go home
Aside from Native, Izuku had taken the most damage.  Todoroki, being uninjured, was able to ride in the ambulance with him and give the paramedics his information.  Izuku laid in his hospital bed and Todoroki sat on a couch to wait for him to wake up. He was about to nod off when the door busted open and Shinsou ran to Izuku's side.  He was followed by two tearstained pros.  
"Oh my god Izu..."  He whispered as he looked at the fragile boy that layed in bed.  Todoroki, being the smart guy that he was, took this as a sign that he should leave.  He did so and shut the door behind him. Hizashi and Shota each placed a hand on the crying boy's shoulder.  Izuku had bandages wrapped around both of his arms, his stomach, throat, head and one of his legs. There was a small bit of dried blood on the corner of his mouth.  "Oh my god," He sobbed carefully wrapping his arms around the small boy.  
"H-t---an?"  Izuku's eyes were barely open.  His voice was so broken that it was almost inaudible.  small tears leaked from his eyes.  
"Hey, shh.  Don't talk, you need to let your voice rest my love."  
"I-d-?  T-do-" Izuku was about to ask how they were when he got a coughing fit.  Hizashi quickly grabbed a tissue from the bedside table. The fit lasted almost three minutes and there was now a pile of bloodied tissues next to the bed.  The three other men tried to hold back their tears and be strong for the one in the bed who was now spilling tears of his own.  
"Iida and Todoroki are fine kiddo."  Shota was finally composed enough to say something.  Izuku only nodded before breaking into silent sobbs.  
His dads wrapped their arms around him and did their best to try and comfort the boy.  "We're sorry we couldn't protect you little listener. We love you so much, all of us."  He pulled Hitoshi into the hug as well. They stayed like that for a while before Izuku broke away.  
"Pa--r," he wheezed.  He winced from the pain speaking caused and hoped that someone understood what he was requesting.  Hitoshi nodded and handed Izuku a pen and paper. He began scribbling across the page and held it up for the other three to read.  
'I'm sorry for scaring you guys.  I heard a scream and ran to help. The first thing he did when I landed was make it so I couldn't use my voice.  How bad are my injuries?'
Shota looked over at Hizashi and Hitoshi sadly before speaking to Izuku,"You have a lot of internal bleeding along with a broken back.  It seems like in the fight you got some deep cuts on your leg, face and stomach. Well, actually... your stomach is more like deep puncture wounds."  Izuku only nodded and began writing again.  
'Do All Might or Gran Torino know where I am?'
"Yeah, they're both out in the waiting room now.  The doctors said that when you wake up you can decide who else to let in."  
'Tell everyone who's waiting to come in.'  
Hitoshi nodded and left the room.  When he returned he was followed by all of class 1-A, All Might and Gran Torino.  The entire class began asking questions and speaking all at once.  
Izuku began to hyperventilate and the beeping of the heart rate machine sped up and continued to quicken.  Then it stopped. Doctors bursted through the doors and rushed everyone out before speeding away with Izuku in his bed.  They dashed through multiple sets of doors and into a surgery room. They attempted to resuscitate him and on the third try it worked.  
Hitoshi, Shota and Hizashi stood in a window looking in at the horrific scene as tears flowed down their faces.  They all sobbed and shook with fear and grief.  
After an hour and a half in surgery Izuku was returned to his room.  He looked too pale. His hair stuck to his head which had beads of sweat rolling down it.  The doctors spoke to Hizashi and Shota and told them to gather everyone close to Izuku. They didn't know if he would make it through the night. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clifhanger...

Go Beyond!  Plus Ultra!