A New Teacher

Hello Insomniacs!  God that's so perfect.  I love it.  Anyhoo, on to the story!

-MyComputersDead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Week Later

7:55a.m.  U.A. High School-Class 1-A

When the class arrived in their classroom they immediately noticed that there was a large list of the front board.  A few days ago the class had picked out their hero names. Most of them were not all that notable, except for a few.  Some of Mr. Aizawa's unspoken favorites were Froppy, Uravity, and King Explosion Murder. He expected nothing less from Bakugou.  He was concerned for Iida. Aizawa was a family friend and had gone to school with Tensei and knew that he was recently attacked by the hero killer.  The teacher had expected Iida to take the Ingenium name, but only wrote his first name down. "The bell already rang. Sit down." Mr. Aizawa spoke in his usual monotone voice.  "I'm sure you're all wondering what this list is for." He paused and gestured to the board. "It's a list of how many internship offers you each received." He stepped aside and allowed the students to come up and read the board while he continued to explain.  "These agencies are all over Japan, so when you choose which one to go to remember to consider location, guirk compatibility and experience."  

Aizawa---7,892

Todoroki---4,123

Bakugou---3,556

Tokoyami---360

Iida---301

Kaminari---272

Yaoyorozu---108

Kirishima---68

Uraraka---20

Shinsou---17

Sero---14

After handing out lists of offers to the students that got them Aizawa handed out a list to the rest of the class with other agencies to choose from.  After he finished passing out papers Aizawa told them that he was going to sleep and warned the students not to wake him. As soon as he was out conversation broke out amongst the class about the internships.
Izuku heard his name mentioned here and there, but he chose not to listen to what was being said and instead spoke with Hitoshi.  
"I didn't even know that there were that many hero agencies out there..." Hitoshi said as he helped Izuku sort through his papers.  With all of the offers he got there were over a hundred papers to sort through.  
"Ok, we can cross anyone off with an approval rating less than fifty percent and a victory rating lover than seventy five percent," Izuku said as he started crossing off names.   
They kept on crossing off names and took out the ones that either they didn't know or didn't like.  By the end they had narrowed it down to two pages worth of names. "Hey Hitochan, do you know of a hero named 'Gran Torino'?"
Hitoshi looked up from his own list.  "No, why?"
"Well it says in his description that he has experience training pro heroes and that he used to teach at U.A."
"Maybe you should ask your dads about it later."
"Yeah, I guess I will."
Izuku looked over at Iida.  He was sitting by himself with his head in his hands.  He had been acting differently for the past week or so.   Izuku was one of the few people who knew why. 
*FLASHBACK*
"TENYA IIDA, PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE.  TENYA IIDA TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. THANK YOU."
Iida quickly got up and headed out the door.  After about twenty minutes he came back in with puffy eyes and began gathering his things without a word to anyone.  
Izuku noticed this and walked over to his friend.  "Iida, are you alright?"
"Y-yes, I'm perfectly fine Aizawa.  Thank you for your concern."  
"You're a liar, but I won't push you.  If you don't want to talk now then feel free to text me anytime you need to, ok?"
Iida softened a little at his friend's understanding.  "I will. Thank you Aizawa."
"Yeah, no problem."  
Later that day Iida had called Izuku crying.  After calming down he explained that his older brother was in critical condition after being attacked by Stain.  
*END OF FLASHBACK*

Another Week Later *brought to you by caffeine*

5:00p.m.  An Old Apartment Building

Izuku rapped on the front door of an old rundown brick building.  After asking All Might about this Gran Torino guy he found out that he was the one who trained All Might after his master passed away.  Upon knowing this and discussing it with his dads he decided that this would be the best place to take his internship seeing as how the man had past experience with one for all.  
When Izuku didn't receive an answer he tried the doorknob.  The door squeaked open and revealed an old man on the floor in a hero costume laying in a puddle of what looked like blood.  
"OH MY GOD!"
"I'm alive!"  The old man chirped as he slowly got up off the ground.  "Who are you?"
"I-I'm Izuku Aizawa.  I'm here for my internship."
"Oh, you're the problem child Toshinori told me about!"
"Um, yeah..."
"Well, we're wasting time just standing here.  Your training starts now. Get in here and shut the door."  
"Oh... um, right!"  Izuku quickly rushed in and tossed his bag on an empty chair.  
"You have five minutes to stop me.  You may use any means necessary, I want to get a read on your quirks."  Gran Torino walked over to the microwave and set a timer. "Your time starts... NOW!"  
Izuku was glad he remembered his neck speaker.  As long as he had control this would be easy. His thoughts quickly changed when the old man started flying around the room and bouncing off the walls.  Izuku could barely see the man as he flew up from behind and snatched the support item from around the boy's neck.  
"A hero is useless if he relies on items to fight with."  He kept the speaker in his hand as he continued to bounce around the room, landing a kick or punch every now and again.  He thought that he was flustering Izuku because the boy didn't fight back. Really, Izuku was paying attention to the man's timing, finding the pattern.  

Ceiling

Bookshelf

Counter

Door

Ceiling 

Table

Wall

Floor

Ceiling

Floor

Chair

Wall

Izuku looked up at the ceiling as the small man came towards him again.  He cupped his hand around his mouth and said,"Stop." Gran Torino floated with his foot less than an inch away from Izuku's chest.  He carefully got out from under the frozen figure and unfroze him.  
"That was an impressive young man.  You're very observant."  
The duo began working on using one for all more effectively.  He was to the point where he couldn't control the power, but was able to use it and only minorly bruise his limbs.  
After a few days he was able to control one for all after a pastry-induced revelation.  Now that he had control over both of his quirks he tried using them in a fight with Gran Torino at the same time.  In his first attempt he passed out from the overwhelming combined power of his quirks. The second time he was barely able to move.  By the seventh time he was able to quickly beat the hero. Then he won again and again and again. By the fiftieth match he had won fourty four times and lost only six times.  At this point they decided to quit and go to bed. They needed to rest for the training the next day would bring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this chapter doesn't seem too forced.  I didn't really know what to put but I knew I couldn't just skip over the entire hero killer arc.

Go Beyond!  Plus Ultra!