Stay

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that the problems I've been having with my account are being taken care of!  This means that I can continue to write this story on my current account! Yay!

-MyComputersDead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

11:00a.m.  A Hospital

The doctors had cleared Izuku to go home the night before.  Now he, his fathers, and Hitoshi were making their way out to the front exit.  Izuku was in a wheel chair being pushed by his boyfriend because he still couldn't walk.  The doctors said that he should be able to in a day or so and to just rest for the time being.  They also told him that he wasn't allowed to return to school for a week. 
When they approached the car Hitoshi carefully lifted Izuku in and placed the chair in the trunk.  Once Hitoshi took his seat Izuku grabbed his hand and held it the whole way home.  Hizashi and Shota decided that they would alternate calling off of work to stay home and care for their son.  Hitoshi was also granted a week off of school because he participated in the effort to rescue Izuku and the principal figured he needed some time to relax.

11:26a.m.  Aizawa Residence

After the long drive home Hitoshi wheeled Izuku into the house followed by the other two men.  "Hey Izu, where do you wanna go?"  Hitoshi looked at him with a small smile. 
"My bedroom..."
Hitoshi looked over at Izuku's parents as if to ask permission.  They nodded answering the unspoken question.  Once they had made it to the room Hitoshi lifted Izuku so that he was sitting on the bed.  "Is there anything I can get for you?"
"Maybe some comfier clothes?"
"Of course."  Hitoshi started digging around for something for Izuku to relax in. 
"Hey Hitochan..."
"What is it?"
"Could you grab the hoodie you lent me too?  It's hanging in the closet."
With a light blush on his face he retrieved the requested hoodie and handed the pile of clothes to Izuku. 
"Can you get dressed yourself?"
"I think so."  Hitoshi only nodded and waited just outside the door.  After about a minute or so he heard,"You can come back in now!"
Opening the door he saw an adorable sight.  Izuku was in a pair of blue sweat pants and his oversized black hoodie and all wrapped up in one of the blankets that layed on the bed. 
"What do you want to do now Izu?"
"I just want to take a nap."  He must have been tired out after coming home from the hospital.
"Ok."  Turning around, he went to turn off the light to leave but a small voice stopped him. 
"H-Hitochan?"
"Yes," he said, stopping in his tracks.
"W-will you stay with me...until I fall asleep?"
"Sure."  He walked over to the chair next to the bed and looked over at his boyfriend and smiled. 
"Y-you can l-lay with me if y-you want..."
"Are you sure you're comfortable with that?"  Hitoshi didn't want to hurt him, nor did he want to remind him of the state he was in when he was rescued. 
"Yeah." 
Slowly Hitoshi got up and layed himself in front of Izuku.  He made sure not to scare him.  Once he had fully situated himself under the covers Izuku scooched closer to him and wrapped his arms around the larger boy's chest.  Hitoshi snaked his arms over Izuku's back and nuzzled into his hair.  Soon enough they both fell asleep, each content just to be with the other.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the shorter chapter.  I like it though, I think it's kinda cute.

Go Beyond!  Plus Ultra!
(It finally feels right saying that again!)