The Sports Festival

As some of you already know, I am working on redoing Deku's hero costume on my computer.  The design will still be pretty much the same, but you guys will be able to see it much better.  Also, don't forget to comment your ideas for nicknames!

-MyComputersDead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Days Later

8:15a.m.  U.A. High School-Class 1-A

Aizawa had finally woken up from his morning nap.  He slowly wormed his way out of his sleeping bag and stood in front of the class.  "Shut up!"  The class quickly did as they were told upon seeing the death glare that they were being given.  "Now that you're all being quiet, I have an announcement."  The class seemed to lean a little closer to their teacher in anticipation.  "Next week you all will be participating in the anual U.A. sports festival." 
He was barely finished with his sentence when the class errupted with excitement.  Aizawa gave them another one of his death glares and they imidiately silenced again.  He was about to continue when Iida's hand shot up. 
"Sir, wasn't the sports festival originally scheduled for two weeks after the U.S.J. incident?"
"Yes, however it was postponed because a student was being held captive."
"Thank you sir," Iida said, taking his seat once again. 
"Now, as I was saying.  This will be a great oppertunity for you to show what you've got to the world.  The focus will be on the first years, more specificly, on you.  This is because everyone is waiting for you all to crack under the pressre.  They are all underestimating your abilities, so prove them wrong.  I implore you all to do your very best.  Do not underestimate the abilities of your opponents, if you do, you will be left in the dust.  Train hard and kick some ass!" 
The class was in absolute disbelief.  None of them had ever heard Aizawa have so much passion in his voice, that is, none of them except for his son and Shinsou. 
"Now, for today's lesson we will be learning about the history of heroism," Aizawa continued as though nothing had happened. 
The school day seemed to take longer to pass than usual.  Come lunch time, half of the class was already having trouble staying awake.  When that glorious bell did ring, the class shot out of their seats and rushed to the cafeteria. 
Izuku looked around to see where he would be eating that day.  Since he and his friends were first years their seats were not guarentied.  When he finally spotted them he got his meal and made his way over to the booth.  There were already four other people there waiting for him, the four being Iida, Ochako, Todoroki, and Hitoshi.  "Hi guys!"  He waved excitedly as he took his seat next to Hitoshi, slipping his hand into the other's. 
About five minutes of mindless banter passed when Hitoshi got Izuku's attention.  "Hey Izu, I was wondering something."
"What is it?"
"Have you ever tried to use your quirk for things other than freezing people?"
"Um...no?"
"Well do you think it would work if you tried to?"
"I don't know..."
"Well why don't you try to make me do something?"
"Um ok..."  Izuku was wearing his neck speaker as usual so he wasn't worried about accidentally affecting people.  The whole table seemed to hold it's breath as they watched Izuku expactantly.  He thought for a minute before he spoke.  "Hitoshi, raise your left hand in the air." 
The table watched in awe as the familliar purple barrier formed around Hitoshi, who was currently raising his hand.
Izuku released his hold on Hitoshi.  The greenette's eyes were wide in amazement. 
"Well, that answers my question." 
The table then began to obsess over Izuku's newfound ability when Todoroki spoke up.  "Hey Shinsou, aren't you kinda jealous?"
"What?  What do I have to be jealous of?"
"Well I was thinking, Aizawa's quirk is a lot like yours, except much stronger.  I know that if somebody had the same quirk as me but stronger, I would be pissed."  He looked expectantly at the purple haired boy. 
His look was met with one of irritation.  "No, I'm not jealous.  I'm happy for him.  Wouldn't you be if you found out that your boyfirend found a new awesome use for his quirk?"
Everyone else at the table could feel the tension growing between the two boys as their conversation continued.  "I guess so."  Todoroki finally ended the conversation that seemed to be dragged out for ages. 
The group finished their lunches and made small talk until the lunch bell rang.
Class 1-A sat through the rest of their boring classes, all of them willing the bell to ring soon.  By the end of the last class, even Iida looked drained from all of the school work.  Then the much welcomed sound came. 
"Don't forget to complete your worksheets on kanji!"  Present Mic yelled as the class began to file out of the room.  Once the rest of the class left Izuku walked to the front of the room. 
"Hey dad, we need to talk..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the shorter chapter.  Also, I decided to have Izuku just call Hizashi dad because it feels kinda wierd to have him be called daddy. 

Go Beyond!  Plus Ultra!