No Flash Photography

Ok, so again, I wanna say sorry for the slower updates. The majority of my time is now being put towards keeping up with my classes. School takes priority. Thank you all for understanding! Also, sorry for not updating but I didn't have access to wifi for a little over a day.

-MyComputersDead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Weeks Later

2:25p.m. Aizawa Residence

Izuku had been left home alone for the day because his fathers had to go into work to start preparing their classrooms. There was still no word on Izuku's acceptance, but he knew he at least passed. He was scrolling through his news feed when a white bar popped up at the top of his phone.
Tapping it, he realized that Shinso had texted him.
HS~ Hitoshi
IA~ Izuku

HS~ Hey Aizawa
IA~ Whats up Hitoshi?
HS~ Since when do you call me by my first name?
IA~ Well...I don't know.
HS~ Well, If youre gonna call me Hitoshi then im gonna call you Izuku
IA~ OK!
HS~ So, what class do you think you got into?
IA~ I dont know
IA~ I hope we're in the same class!
HS~ I dunno. You're probably in a better class than me
IA~ We'll see
IA~ My dads said the acceptance letters are coming around 4 today
HS~ How do they know?
IA~ Oh, well they work at U.A.
HS~ Wait... THAT MEANS THEYRE PRO HEROES!!!
IA~ Yea...
HS~ Why didnt you tell me about this?!?
IA~ I guess it just never came to mind...
HS~ What heroes are they???
IA~ lol, youre such a fanboy
IA~ Eraserhead ans Present Mic
IA~ *and
HS~ THATS SO COOL!
IA~ yea, it is pretty cool
HS~ Hey, my moms calling. I'll talk to you later

Izuku smiled at his phone. He was glowing. He had made a friend and school hadn't even started yet. After turning on some random movie Izuku started to drift off to sleep. As his eyes slipped closed a smile made it's way across his lips.

3:30p.m. U.A. High School-Principal's Office

"I wonder what Nezu wants with us." Aizawa was scratching the back of his neck nervously.
"Only one way to fint out Shota!" Mic, as always, was over zealous
"Do you ever quiet down?"
"NOPE!"
Once they approached Nezu's door Shota reached up and knocked the door lightly.
"Come in!" The two men entered the large room to see the small cat, mouse, bear thing sipping tea. "I suppose you're wondering what I called you here for."
"Yeah," Shota replied simply.
"Well, I wanted to ask if you would like to know your son's application results."
"YEEAAAAHHHH!" Mic was all to eager to know
"Shota?"
"I guess."
"Well, it is my pleasure to inform you that your son has been accepted into the U.A. hero course, class 1-A!"
"THAT'S MY SONNNNN!"
"Um... Shota?" Hizashi was staring at his husband in disbelief.
"Ahem," the princapal cleared his throat to get the attention of the couple,"As I was saying, I suggest you get home before the acceptance letters arrive."

"Yes sir. Thank you!" The men said in unison before exiting the room.

3:58p.m. Aizawa Residence

"Oh my god Hizashi! You're so anno-"
"I'm so what? I can't hear y-ow! That hurt!"
"Shut up!" Shota then pointed over to the couch where a sleeping Izuku lay. The two men made their way over to their slumbering son, pulling out their phones in the process.
Shota began snapping pictures of the precious sight. Hizashi attempted to do the same, neglecting to turn off his flash and incedentaly waking up the boy.
"Great job," shota said sarcastically.
"G'morning," Izuku said still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Picking up his phone he checked the time. Almost instantly he shot up from the couch and sprinted to the front door. Within a minute he came racing back into the house holding a white letter with a red wax seal. "IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!"
"Well, go ahead and open it kiddo." Shota already knew the contents of the package and concequently wasn't as excited as his son. He stood behind his son and Hizashi wasted no time assuming a hovering position over Izuku's shoulder
Izuku tore open the package and read the letter inside at record speed(I cut out the holagram part of the letter). His eyes widened as he reached the end. Once again he shot up from his place of resting. "I GOT INTO CLASS 1-A!!!" The brightness of his smile could rival the sun. Tears crept their way down his freckled cheeks.
"I knew you could do it kid," Shota said, breaking his stoic facade. He engulfed his son in a tight embrace and reached for Hizashi to join. Once the three had hugged for a good two minutes Shota broke away. "Izuku, you worked hard to get to this point, but you can't expect things to get easier from here because they won't. You will have to work twice as hard to prove yourself to those around you. Be prepared kid, because the next three years are going to be absolute hell."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So... I had this chapter written before I went offline and didn't remember to save it before I shut the app down and all of my work got deleted. Again, sorry for how late this chapter is.

Also, I wanna pick your guys' brain.
If Izuku broke all of his limbs via detroit smash, would he then detroit thrash?

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!