3 million tears, 1 life to save (Ch. 1) picture of Ashlee

Happy birthday to Carooo & l_cutecute1234 !

And thanks to Inkeee & imjustme15 who are helping me a lot

So here's my new story. It's a sequel on 3 girls, 3 boys, 1 summer but you don't have to read that one first. As you might already know i'm from The Netherlands and my first language isn't english. So i'm sorry if my english isn't always perfect, i'm trying to do the best I can (:

enjoy the story!

-------------------------------

I felt the sand under my feet as we walked. I don’t wanna tell him. What if he gets angry? Or maybe he’ll leave me. I mean, I have nothing to give, nothing to offer. I’m worthless to him. Worthless to everyone. I looked at the sea. With the sunset and the pink sky that slowly faded into blue, it was beautiful. Unfortunately I couldn’t say that about my life.

I have to say it. I just have to open my mouth and tell him. The longer I wait, the less I wanna say it. ‘I’m done. I’m sorry’ I said

‘Done? What, you mean like…’

I nodded and felt tears burning in my eyes ‘I don’t wanna do it anymore’ A tear rolled down

He stopped walking and took both my hands, making me face him.

 ‘But I don’t understand. Why you suddenly… I mean…I’m gonna get you out of there. Out of that stupid hospital and bring you home, I promise. But first you’ve to fight Ash’

I saw the look on his face. It was all pain, regret, incomprehension and… more pain.

‘Justin, I’ve been fighting for so long. I don’t wanna do it anymore. I’m too tired’ More tears left my eyes and landed in the sand, which immediately collared dark when my tears touched it.

‘But you have to’ he said as I saw tears filling his eyes too.

‘I can’t. Even if I wanted too, I just can’t’

He looked down, let go my hands and closed his eyes as he quickly wiped away a tear from his cheek.

‘I’m really sorry’ I whispered and looked at him with tears in my eyes. His eyes were still closed and he didn’t react. ‘Justin, I…’ I didn’t know what to say or do. I stroked his arm and took both his hands but he pulled them back. I felt awful but I know I did right to tell him. I tried to make him look at me but he kept looking down. ‘Please baby, then say something’ I whispered

 Ashlee Mcclough

16 years old and except for being Justin Bieber’s girlfriend, she’s just an ordinary girl. She lives with her parents, Hanna and Michael and her 4 years old sister Aleena. When she ends up in hospital after an accident, she realizes that living your life is not as easy as she thought. At least not in her situation cause she’s has to fight for it.

Justin Bieber

The popstar. While everyone’s focusing on Ashlee, he’s having a hard time too. Cause he has to choose between his girlfriend and his career. What is he supposed to do? Ashlee really means the world to him and if he would listen to his heart he’d stay with her 24/7. But his manager is pushing him and Justin doesn’t wanna let him down. And what about all the people who are putting all their energy in his career? He can’t just quit singing. That’s just.. impossible.

Spencer Jenkins

She’s Ashlee’s best friend since forever. That’s why she can’t believe what’s all happening. She and Ashlee should go shopping, having sleepovers and just have fun. Not spending all their time in the hospital. And while Ashlee’s trying to get better, Spence is getting shot by all the questions from school about Ashlee. And then she has to defend her and herself against Madison, the bitch, who says Ashlee’s doing this all just to get attention.

Ryan Butler

Since the accident everyone got their own problems; His best friend whose girlfriend is laying in the hospital and also has a busy job as a singer, his own girlfriend who’s missing her best friend, Emily, cause she moved to Europe and she’s missing her other best friend cause she’s in hospital, and then Ashlee herself, who can’t do anything else but hope she’ll get better. Ryan wants to be there for everyone. But at the same time people forget that he’s also just a person and he can’t do everything. And besides, he has to deal with Ashlee’s situation too.

-------

So what do you think about it so far? (: