3 million tears, 1 life to save (Ch. 20)

Thanks to Carooo who came up with this great idea for the story.

And thanks to Tessietaps who wrote the poem.

Love you, enjoy Ch. 20 :) 

----------

Justin's p.o.v.

I turned around at saw her. The one who could make my life complete; Ashlee Mcclough. She ran towards me and I dropped my bag. And a few seconds later I felt her in my arms. I held her close and hugged her tight without hurting her.

‘I remember’ she said

I pulled back and looked at her.

‘I remember everything’ she said with the biggest and most gorgeous smile on her face

‘You do?’ I said with probably a smile as big but less gorgeous as hers.

‘Yes’ she nodded happily ‘I love you’

Hearing those words from her made me feel the happiest person on earth. I hugged her again and closed my eyes, just enjoying holding her in my arms again. This was all I want. She was all I need.

Ashlee’s p.o.v.

It was dark when I woke up. I also still had the clothes on I was wearing that day. I sat up a little to get my phone. It was only 1.09 am. I sighed and laid back down and stared at the sealing. I had a strange feeling and I had no idea why. I knew I had a dream but I couldn’t remember it. Then I felt I was laying on something. I switched my little lamp on and looked at the paper I was laying on. What was it?

Gate 22, gate closes at 1.42, first class

Justin! He gave me this ticket and asked me to come with him to LA. I didn’t want to go because I didn’t want him to think that we were together but we are! I know now! Justin’s my boyfriend! He has always been but I just forgot for a moment.

I jumped up and ran downstairs as I heard a noise. The TV was on and my dad was standing in the kitchen, getting something to drink.

I ran to him and hugged him ‘Dad, I know everything again!’ I showed him the ticket I didn’t know I was still holding.

‘You mean Justin?’

‘Yes, he’s my boyfriend’

He smiled and took the ticket from me. ‘Well, if you want to go we’ve to hurry. Gate closes at 1.42’

In all my excitement I hadn’t even thought of going with him. And then I was also surprised that he even let me after everything that happened. ‘You’re serious?’ I asked as I felt a huge smile coming across my face.

‘I can take you… but only if you want to’ he said shrugging.

‘Of course I do’

‘Well, shouldn’t you go packing then?’

I kissed his cheek before I ran upstairs to my room to pack my bag. Five minutes later I stood at the front door, ready to go. I’ve never packed that quickly in my life.

‘Come on dad’ I said impatient as he got his car keys from the table. He chuckled and closed the door behind him as we walked outside.

‘Where’s mom actually?’ I asked as we drove to the airport.

‘With Leah’

Leah was our neighbor. She and mom can talk for hours so it didn’t surprise me that she wasn’t back home yet.