You looked around and saw some heroes and the skeleton version of Allmight watching. You gave him a smile and he noticed, looking away with small pink tints in his cheeks.
"Present mic sure did talked all about us, kinda makes me nervous," Kirishima said to you, making you nod in agreement.
"How about you Bakugou?" Bakugou only tsked and smirked.

"I'm not worried at all, makes me wanna win even more," you rolled your eyes in annoyance. How can humans be so overconfident that it's annoying? After the classes were introduced, you all gathered together and saw the hero, Midnight, making you slightly blush at her costume.
'Why do humans can be indecent with costumes, well I guess it's useful for their quirk' You noted.

She whipped out her...well whip and spoke.
"Hello everybody! For the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A!!" You and Izuku froze as Bakugou walked up to the stage. There was silence as you stared in anxiousness for his words.
'I swear to the Wilderbeast if he says anything egotistical-'
"I just wanna say..... I wanna win" he pledged.

'I KNEW HE WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!' The entire class thought as everyone started booing Bakugou.
"Why do you have to be so disrespectful?! You're representing us all!!" Iida shouted chopping his hands.
"Not my fault you guys are stepping stones," he bluntly says. You sighed disappointingly and facepalmed.
'I knew it. Humans can go suck on a eel'

"The first contest for the festival is gonna be..." the screen was choosing until it stopped on 'Obstacle course race'.
"An obstacle race!!" She exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all stood in front of the door, getting ready for the race to start.
"All eleven classes will participate in this race of 2 1/2 miles of dodging objects that'll block your way!" She whips around her whip and smirked.
"Our school's selling point to freedom whatever your hearts desire as long as you stay in the course"

You turn to see Jiro, Asui, Sero, Koda, and Yaoyorozu.

Ready

"Hey guys," they looked at you.

Set

"Good luck!" You have them thumbs up and a half hearted smile. They blushed and smiled back.

Go!!

'Oh no' you thought as so much humans kept on pushing you and trying to get through the door. You pulled yourself up above them and use your wings to fly out of there. As soon as you did this, ice covered the ground and people were struggling.
'Probably Todoroki,' You felt bad for some and decided to grab a few and pulled them out for them to continue. They thanked you and ran off.

"And already (L/N) has decided to help a few students! That's what a true hero is!!" You internally growled and more purple sparks flowed around you arms now, but shook it off to continue.
"Class 1-A Shoto Todoroki is in first place already and more are catching up!!" You looked upon to see Todoroki running off and slightly turning to meet eye contact with you.

You flew down and used your claws to walk properly on the ice and ran, not wanting to use your wings as an advantage.
You saw Izuku struggling and you stopped to stretch out your tail.
"Zuku-kun!! Grab on!!" He looked at you and grabbed your tail, making you shiver slightly. You basically skated through as Izuku used your tail to glide across.

Then a click was heard and a loud crash was heard. You turn to see a giant green robot looking at you. You paled as Izuku mumbled that it was the same robot from the entrance exam.
"You mean those are the zero pointers?!" You shouted dumbfounded.