iii

James is bold
Regulus is normal

Hey beautiful how's your morning?

Not so good :(  my dad and brother are coming over later today
And that's not a good thing?
Not under these circumstances my moms suing my dad
What? Why
She hates him for very stupid reasons that I don't wanna get into
Im sure it'll blow over though Reggie everything will be fine yeah?
Probably not but thanks for the optimism it's just that I haven't seen them in so long
How come you stayed with your mom
You think I stayed by choice?! Very funny like I'd actually choose to stay with that witch
I'm sorry regulus
It's fine
I really am sorry I had no idea
Of course you didn't I said it was fine
Drop it
Sure you don't wanna talk about it ?
I gotta go
No wait Reg
Reg???
fuck

Regulus was moping he didn't want to see his dad or brother. They had left him behind, hadn't fought for him in the custody battle. Left him with his abusive mother because he clearly wasn't worth it. He wanted to call Rowan but didn't want to depress her with all the thought going through his head. James obviously would be no help plus he was mad at him for not dropping it like he had asked. He really wasn't sure he had anyone on his side.

The times he'd get like this he would turn to one thing that guaranteed he'd at least be numb. Regulus took a deep breath getting up off his bed and sneaked to his mothers bedroom. His mother was most likely with the lawyers downstairs anyways. He went to the place where she kept the pills she took for her "nerves". That woman was and has never been nervous in her life. Regulus was careful and only took two and snuck back to his room. Back in the safety of his own room he crushed the pills and snorted them with a satisfied smile. A knock on the door startled him as he jolted up and made sure there was no more power left.

"Who's there?"

"It's me Jack" Regulus relax opening the door. Jack worked for his mom and was in charge of making sure Regulus got ready to perfection.

"Let's get this over with Jack" Regulus was starting to feel numb to everything so he sat down while, Jack picked out the clothes he was ordered to by his mother. "My mom wants me to wear that? God I hate that bitch!" Regulus laughed like it was hysterical. Ignoring the shocked face on Jacks face he turned on the TV as a way to ovoid talking to him more.

"You shouldn't say that about your mother" Was all Jack said before moving onto his hair.

Once he was all changed and acceptable according to his mother. Regulus waited for their guests in their parlor as instructed. The doorbell rang it echoing through the walls of their big house that was filled with useless things no memories. They walked to the door. His mother took a deep breath and turned to Regulus.

"No silly business tonight best behavior ok"

"Ok"he murmured looking at his feet. His mother rolled her eyes and yanked his head up.

"Talk clearer"
"Yes ma'am" she nodded and opened the door. The sight before him almost made Regulus burst out with laughter. Almost.

His brothers hair was long and up in a bun. He clearly had on makeup and had several piercings. The clothes were a leather jacket an AC/DC shirt, jeans, and leather boots. Rings adoring most of his fingers. His fathers attire wasn't any better. He had a pink shirt and a rainbow pin he probably got from Sirius, jeans that looked old and brown work boots.

His mother with her hair as neat as possible and her pencil skirt. She was definitely baffled at what they were wearing. Regulus also has dress everything. Dress shoes, pants and a clean white button up shirt his hair gelled. You can tell where both of their parenting styles had differed.

"Orion Im so glad you're taking this seriously" Walaburga rolled her eyes and moved aside to let them in. "Take your shoes off before you come in." The pair obviously took that as more of a suggestion as they came into the house with their boots.

"Walaburga lets go settle this childish lawsuit and let the actual children talk" Orión ushered her out but Regulus felt the stare from her that meant 'dont fuck anything up'.

"Regulus it's been awhile" Sirius smiled but Regulus didn't return it. Just let out a tiny chuckle that was probably because you the drugs he took. And so they stood there awkwardly.

"Well I'll be in my room just tell mom that you were being bad and I left. Don't worry you'll have dad to protect you" Regulus started to leave but Sirius stopped him.

"Reg stop come on I haven't seen you in a long time"

"Whos fault was that?" He used the death glare he inherited from his mother. Sirius looked defeated. "Yeah that's what I thought."

"Reg when dad finally got custody of me mom put a restraining order on him and kept you from us. Dad wanted to have you too, but it was impossible at the time we had it on probable cause that she was doing drugs, but you know how much pull she has." Regulus nodded because he did in fact know how much pull she had. He also very much did know about the drugs.
"Right yeah" Regulus didn't know how to talk to his older brother anymore. It's been so long since they had a long talk.

"I missed you a lot Siri." Sirius dumb teary eyed face pulled him into a hug. "Don't tell anyone I said that though".  Sirius laughed that nice comforting laugh he missed.

"Stop I hate hugs"  but he made no struggle against his older brother.

"Sirius! Let's go I'm tired of this shit" Orion yelled out and walked out the door Sirius following behind and sent a sorry look back at regulus.

"That whore!"

Regulus scrambled upstairs before she could let out her rage in a more physical way.

When he was up at his room he crushed more pills snorting them and being taken back to numbness

Reggieeeee
???
Sorry I had visitors
No baby it's all good
So how was it
Good I guess mom and dad fought but I guess I kinda made up with my brother
That's nice! Tell me about him
About my brother
Yeah I mean he's important to you right
Yeah he really is
Well then he is important to me
Ok well his names Sirius and he's funny and weird he's gay and just has a nice personality. Well idk I just feel safe around him.
Sirius? As in Sirius Black
Yeah I am Regulus Black
Fuck
Jamie?
Baby?