ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ || ☁️/💔

Start from the beginning

Y/N chuckled and led Kuroo back to the truck. Once everyone was in, Yamamoto zoomed off. "Would you do the honors, dollface~?"

Kuroo accepted the remote from Y/N and pushed the button. In the distance, they heard an explosion. "That's more like it~"

Our paper faces flood the streets

And if the heat comes close enough to burn

Then we'll play with fire 'cuz

You'll never take us alive

Y/N and the rest laughed as the back was completely filled with money and jewelry. "What do you think, Tetsu?"

"I love it~ I love you, babe~"

We swore that death will do us part

They'll call our crimes a work of art

You'll never take us alive

We'll live like spoiled royalty

Lovers and partners

"I will spoil you rotten, Tetsu~"

"I can't wait~"

Partners in crime

Partners in crime

Y/N grabbed Kuroo's hand, kissing his ring finger. "I'll make your dreams come true."

"Boss!"

The h/c-ette turned his attention to Lev. "Are we gonna hit someplace else? The cops aren't on our tail quite yet. Even with that explosion."

Y/N turned to Kuroo, an eyebrow raised. "Whaddya say, doll~?"

A smirk tugged at Kuroo's lips. "Let's do it~"

The truck stopped in front of a store. Everyone but Yamamoto got out. Y/N broke the glass of the door before they stepped inside. "Don't move!"

The owner's eyes widened, seeing three guns being pointed in his direction. "Anyone else in here?" Yaku asked, keeping his gun pointed at the male.

However, he didn't answer. The owner seemed to be in a state of shock. Y/N grabbed some random object from nearby and threw it, smashing the display case that was in front of the man. The owner grew startled. "You were asked a question! Who the fuck else is in here?!"

"N-No one...! Just me!"

Y/N motioned Lev and Kenma to go look around. "Put your hands where I can see 'em."

"O-Okay... Just... Don't shoot. Please..."

"Take the money out. All of it."

The olive-green-eyed male behind the now-smashed display case began opening the cash register. "Boss. All clear."

Yaku began looking around as well. The owner glanced at them from the corner of his eye as he began gathering the money. As soon as he saw a chance, he pulled out the gun he had been hiding.

Here, we find our omnipotent outlaws fall behind the grind tonight

Left unaware that the lone store owner won't go down without a fight

"He's got a gun!"

"Get the hell out!!"

The owner began shooting immediately. The others fired back. They heard sirens in the distance. "Shit..."