ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ || ☁️/💔

Start from the beginning

This, a tale of, reckless love

Living a life of crime on the run

I brush to a gun

To paint these states green

And red

"Everybody freeze."

"Nobody move."

"Put the money in the bag."

"Or we will shoot."

"Empty out the vault and me and my doll will be on our way."

"S-Suga... Don't," a tall, dark brown-haired male said, fear evident in his tone.

The male he called 'Suga' looked at him. He looked hesitant. "Suga-san...!"

"It's okay, Asahi...Noya... If we give them what they want...then everyone will be fine..."

"Here, doll~"

Y/N handed Kuroo a pistol he had been carrying. "Keep 'em in check, would ya, love~?"

"Of course~"

"Yaku."

"Right," the short male answered as he and Lev followed Suga to the safe.

"Kenma."

"Mhm..."

Y/N watched as Kenma walked towards the security room down the hall. Suga stood back as Lev and Yaku began loading the cash into bags. His hand reached for the fire alarm that was nearby, but before he could touch it, he was grabbed. He looked behind him, his eyes meeting e/c ones. His eyes widened, feeling the muzzle of a gun against his head. "I would've loved to see how you'd have pulled that off~ You're not that sneaky, Su-ga~"

"P-Please... Just don't hurt anyone... Take what you want, but please..."

A smirk tugged at his lips, seeing the defeated expression on the male's face. "As long as you do what I say...no one will get hurt. Am I understood?"

"Y-Yes... I...I understand."

"Good," Y/N replied before shoving Suga down onto the floor. "Sit still like a good boy and nobody hear will get hurt. If one of these people tries something..."

Suga's eyes trailed down to a small remote Y/N had in his hand. "My men and I will be out of here. The only ones left...will be you...and everyone else you see over there. I don't have to explain further...do I?"

"N-No."

"Excellent."

Suga watched as Y/N stood up. He fired his gun in the air, causing the people inside to flinch. "Listen up. I've already warned your friend over there. If any of you tries anything, you're all gonna die here."

"Boss!"

"We're done."

"And Kenma?"

"Here... I disabled the system."

"Good. Help 'em load up."

"Okay..."

Yamamoto glanced at them from his side mirror. He whistled. "Wow. That's a lot of dough."

He heard the thumps every time a bag was thrown in. "Come on, doll~ Best be on our way~"

"Aww, already~? I was having fun~"