17 : Big Hit New Family Member

Начните с самого начала

Y/N swear she almost cry at his words. She hesistant at first as she told him she need time to think before she decided to accept the offer.

Now, she have to deal with her brother.

"As much as I'm busy couldn't you tell me from a text message?" Seokjin start to run his arms around his hair, looking frustrated.

Y/N sighed, she didn't know her brother would be this dissapointed. The old Y/N would come up to his arms and do her aegyo that could melt his heart everytime he felt angry. But not this new Y/N.

Y/N start to look up to her brother as she said "I supposed to tell you today. I wanted it to be special. I want to tell you in person. I didn't meant to hide things from you. I just want to surprise you, I didn't know that you'll found out like that. I'm sorry oppa"

Seokjin widen his eyes a little bit at her little sister. Is it because of her style? or her makeup? But she looks really... mature. Her way of talking is also different. She usually would hug him and do her aegyo to him, usually she would come up to him with her puppy eyes and beg him to forgive her but no, not today.

Seokjin clear his throat as he start to talk "Okay, I get it. I'm sorry I raise my voice at you. It's just that... there's a lot of things I have to process right now"

"It's okay oppa. Take your time" Y/N smile at her brother.

A sound can be heard as Y/N and Seokjin start to turned their attention to the source of the voice. There lying the three maknae, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook who fell in front of the door.

"I told you not to push Tae"

"I didn't! It was kookie"

"It's not me!"

Seokjin clear his throat at the scene, making the three look up. He then turned his attention to his sister again.

"It's late. I should probably go home oppa" Y/N said, making her stand up from her seat.

"No no. It's late. You should stay over. You could sleep in my room" Seokjin said.

Y/N just about to protest but before she could do so, Seokjin already took his phone out to tell his mother about it. Y/N just sighed as she approach the three maknae.

"Y/N" Jimin called her as he start to head toward her with an open arms. But soon he widen his eyes at the girl behaviour. She seems hesistant at first before she hug the boy. Jimin furrowed his brows, usually Y/N would immediately ran up to him to give him a hug. He just shrug as he thought maybe it's just in his head.

Y/N, Seokjin, and the three maknaes are heading towards the dining room where Sejin and the rest of the boys are. They are talking about what to eat for dinner as they look at the delivery app.

"What do you want to eat Y/N?" Jimin turned his attention to the girl.

Y/N stare at Jimin with wide eyes as she start to contemplating her words before she replied "I already ate oppa so it's okay"

"Eyy, come on! We should use this occasion to welcome you as a new family of big hit right?"Namjoon said.

"You're right hyung, we should celebrate it! Let's also buy a cake" Jungkook added.

"Jeon Jungkook, aren't you on a diet?" Taehyung furrowed his brows at the younger boy.

"I..I'll do it tomorrow" Jungkook replied.

"If it's a party then of course we should eat meat!" Hoseok nodding his head repeatedly.

"Can we also order pork cutlet?" Jimin requested.