N

-

i'm infront of yeonjun's house.

beomgyu doesn't know how the fuck he got here, but looking at his shoes that is full of dirt now-yep, he definitely walked all the way here.

he pulled his hair. fuck, he's so stupid. he just went to find a bar to get himself drunk, but no one accepted him, saying that he's a minor. he's 18 though, does he still look like a minor? he got no choice, he didn't even bring his i.d.

so he looked for another bar, and another. but he didn't know he would go all the way here.

the house looks quiet, and it looks like it's been abandoned months ago.

of course it's abandoned! yeonjun just left me months ago! what did i even expect?

he sat on an empty bench in front of the house, looking around to see if there's any person around. this street looks dull, with only one street light that flickers every now and then.

beomgyu sighed, feeling a bit dizzy. he haven't had a good sleep since forever. he should just probably go home and do his homework.

as soon as he stood up, a dark figure opened the gate of the house and went out.

fuck.

his heart started beating rapidly.

"y-yeonjun?"

the figure stopped, as if it was shocked to hear his voice.

"yeonjun? is that you-fuck, don't run!"

beomgyu quickly followed the guy who just ran away. he's determined to catch him, whatever it takes.

thank goodness he was a fast runner. he quickly closed the gap between them and grabbed the hood of the person.

"stop running! who the hell-"

he stopped talking when the guy suddenly turned to him.

"why.....why are you here?"

-