E

hyung, i just found out something today.

I was walking to my house when I saw Soobin hyung and Kai inside the moon cafe.

I saw them talking and laughing at each other.

I also saw them...

kiss each other.

I was.. I don't even know what I felt that time. I just turned my back and ran towards home. I didn't confront them. I didn't ask.

The thing is, hyung, I wasn't angry. I wasn't upset at them for keeping this secret from me because I understand. I know that they kept it a secret because of how our school works. People will definitely judge them, and I know how it feels to be judged.

Instead.. I felt something else..

I suddenly felt so lonely while looking at them.

They were perfect for each other, and I was jealous of how they look at each other as if they were each other's everything. All I can see was pure love. I couldn't help but question myself...

if.. there is someone who will look at me like that too..

If there is someone who will treat me like I'm his everything...

I wish you're here to comfort me hyung. I definitely need your hug right now.

still feeling lonely,
beomgyu

P.S.
oh and by the way, Taehyun bought me an ice cream saying that the paper thing was just a joke, and that he doesn't want to see me sad. He's so kind to me these days and it's actually nice :)