Nothing is Forever: Chapter 4

Once the work is done, I make a lame ass excuse of meeting a sick aunt to Akruti and go to Alpha one mall. Its one of the best malsl here. I practically rush to shopper's stop and start searching for a perfect dress.

After about half an hour I come across that dress, my the one! You could say it was love at first sight for me. It was tube blue short dress with a thin brown dress. I teamed it up with a yellow overcoat which had peach flower on it.

One more reason the dress was perfect was that I had just bought these beautifull beige heels that would go just perfectly with this dress! No need to find new shoes! Time saved!

I quicky rush home and turn on the shower. After having one of the quickest showers of my life, I put on my dress and makeup. I combed my hair into a simple ponytail and was good to go. I never was a fan on too much makeup or hair styles anyway. I mean I liked them, I just do not know how to. I tried to learn, but somehow my head is too thick to understand what comes naturally to other girls.

The door suddenly bangs open and in comes Akruti. That girl never really understood the concept of privacy. "Well, I am here!! And where are you going all dressed up" she announces in loudest voice. She was wearing a plain satin top with black pencil skirt and black belles. The girl looks extremly beautiful. Its times like these that I feel jealous of her. I feel bad for feeling such, but its just so unfair you know, she looks so wonderful even with no effort!

"I can see that you are here, I have eyes, you know" I roll my eyes. "And we going to Arwin's where else?"

"ooo..the way you are dressed, it seems you are going to some hi-fi party, not a family get-to-gather" She says while falling on my bed.

"Whatever, just lets go" I start pulling her out of my room.

"Maa, dad come on or we'll be late" I yell while still on the stairs.

"It's you who is late baby, we have been waiting forever, dad's already in the car" my mom said as she got up from the sofa and started moving towards the door.

"Is neel coming with us?" I asked mom. Neel is my twin brother. We are not identical though, so nobody believes we are twins. And to add to it all, we have extremly opposite personalities.

"Nope, he's over at his friends, he will come directly, that is, if he desides to come" mom shrugged her sholders and we all leave the house towards the car.

Once in the car, my hands start to feel somewhat watery, my heart starts to beat at an extremly impossibly fast rate.

I hope, with all my heart, that this time around, he falls for me as hard as I fell for him.

****************************************************************

Next chapter: PARTY!!!!

 PIC ON THE SIDE: THE beautiful blue outfit

ENJOY!! Let my know, if you like or hate this work or any way I can improve it plzzzzz

Thanks!!