Easter Hollidays

Author's note:
Allright, so I'd just like to say thanks, I guess, for all the people that voted, commented and so on. I do notice it all, though I don't always reply because I'm terrible with social interaction, and it humbles me that you all take the time to tell me that you like the story, or make a funny comment, or that I suddenly receive 40 notifications from Wattpad because someone likes the story enough to vote for all of the chapters. I personally think that some of the crap I wrote is absolutely not deserving of that, but still that doesn't take away from all of your enthusiasm. So yeah thanks.

Disclaimer:
do I really have to say this again?
Yes, you do.
But it's boring- I'm sure they get it by now!
Nope, don't care. What if one of them has short-term memory loss?
Ok, fine. I don't own this- JKR does. Good enough?
Yes. Was that that hard?
*rolls eyes*

Enjoy!

After the rather adventurous letter, it was quiet for a couple of weeks. Or at least, it was quiet on Harry's side. He did notice a couple of Slytherins stare at him calculatingly, but aside from that nothing had been very stimulating.

As Harry folded his clothes and put them in his trunk, he reminisced about how his year had been so far. It had truly gone almost perfectly to plan. Samhain had come and gone- nothing much had happened- then Christmas (or midwinterfest- Yule), and now it was spring already.

He was packing to finally go back to the orphanage for the break, as he had spent Christmas everywhere and nowhere hanging around with friends and doing some jobs as Elias. Admittedly, he did feel the tiniest bit of guilt for not going back in the winter, but he had felt, and still stood by that he had deserved a break.

It was presently the night before the train ride home. Thought the Slytherins would never admit it, they were in a mild state of panic, just like every other house- people missing their books, things not fitting in trunks... really just the busy, unorganized feeling that hung around just before a big trip, had presented itself under the Snakes. Harry felt it too, but to a lesser extent. Or at least, that's what he told himself.

Finally having had enough of futilely trying to stuff his belongings in his very fashionable trunk, Harry simply took his wand from its holder. One "pack" later his belongings were neatly stored in the expanded hollow of his trunk.

Harry sighed, sagging down onto his bed. He watched the structured chaos the others in his dorm were going through with a vague sense of nostalgia. Sometimes, he wished things could have been easier for him growing up.

'Hades... Hades... Hadrian?'

He blinked. A little disoriented, Harry swerved his head around to look at Theo, who had called over to him.

'You alright?'

Harry graced him with a rare genuine smile. 'I'm ok, Theo. Just thinking about the past.' A wry smirk played on his lips. 'I guess sometimes the past is better to just leave alone.'

Theo frowned, thrown mildly off balance by the unexpectedly deep words. 'I... yeah I guess so..?' He answered uncertainly.

Harry smiled again and shook his head in quiet fondness. 'I'm going to miss you guys. You have been good friends to me.'

'What?' Draco questioned, 'why do you say that? Don't we have another six-and-a-bit years of school left?'

'Yes...' Harry replied quietly, 'yes we do.'

Quietly, he stood and slid out of the room. He had an appointment with Professor Snape.

'Come in!'