Timetravel!

Authors note:
So finally, here we go! Harry's traveling through time and I can't believe it took me so many chapters to finally get there... ah well it's fine, at least it's happening now right?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of this except my OC's and the plot line

Enjoy!

After plunging the dagger into his heart, Harry felt a strange pull on his mind. Slightly like a very strong legilimency intrusion, but bigger. It was like he could feel himself traveling through time at a high speed, going faster and faster and faster and then...

As he was speeding through what he suspected was time, a feeling of finality came closer and closer. Harry thought that if he could have seen it, it would be like a huge black wall, something one does not even attempt to pass through. He went on though, unable to stop. As supposed to stopping, he went even faster. He went on and on until he reached it. His last thought before he hit it straight on was that he hoped that this was supposed to happen.

With a huge smack he collided with the wall, and everything went black. No feeling, no ideas, no mind. It could have been death.

He didn't know how long it went dark. It could have been years, it could have been a fraction of a second. Point was, eventually he felt something again.

It was another strange "pulling" on his metaphorical self, and as he drifted closer to the pull, he started to feel and hear and generally sense more and more. Finally, with a feeling as if he was drenched in cold water, he could see. He was immediately emerged in an intense scene.

As he floated around, in and out of conscious, he managed to get glimpses of images passing by. He saw a woman with fiery red hair that must have been his mother. He kept that memory, safely stored behind his immense Occlumency walls. He saw a man with wild brown hair and hazel eyes- his dad-. He saw a big black dog and a rat and a deer and a shabby, weary man, and then he finally saw himself.

An innocent little baby with pitch black hair and green eyes, radiating curiosity and cuteness. He felt the pull get stronger and stronger the closer his consciousness drifted to the baby and eventually slammed inside the toddlers head.

He let out a loud cry, as the headache he immediately felt was almost unbearable. Everything went dark once again, and Harry found himself wondering how often that would happen over the next couple as moments, as it seemed that this whole "imposing darkness" thing was really a theme throughout the ritual.

As he returned to the land of the living, he heard a voice. As he carefully Occluded his mind and let baby instincts take over, he heard an old, frail voice speaking softly, one he knew could only belong to one person- Dumbledore...

Though on the outside, he was acting like a normal baby just waking up, inside he was icily cool as he stared up into the face of the one that had -or would have had- betrayed him the most. His once most-trusted mentor and confidant.

'No Rebus... I suspect it's exhaustion from what happened just the previous hour... look, he's waking already.'

Hmm. It seemed Voldemort had just done his thing. Harry did a quick mental scan to see if he was a Horcrux this time around as well. Yes, it seemed. Not a really big problem, but he would definitely have to find a way to benefit from it or at least feel no constant pain around Voldemort.

Harry sneaked a glance around. He didn't see Sirius, so he suspected that he had already come by. He focused back on the conversation going on above his head.

'Arr yeh sure sir? 'T just seems like such... muggles, y'know? Why not give theh little fellah tuh a Wizarding family?'

'Rebus... it doesn't seem like a good idea to me for him to grow up with such fame... and Petunia is his closest blood relative.'