••••

Seth caressed my exposed thigh as we lay on the couch in silence.

" Your first battle scar. " he said looking at the thigh that was injured last week.

It healed just fine after days of trying not to get it infected, the wound was deep enough that I had to get it stitched, i was so sure that it was going to leave me a permanent scar.

" What is plan B? " I asked changing the topic.

" Plain and Simple. We attack. " he said kissing my head.

" That sounds like a suicide mission. " I said playing with hand that was rested on my stomach.

" Are you underestimating me, baby? "

Baby. He got me under another spell of his. Damn it.

" Can I go? " I asked excitedly.

" Now, you sounds suicidal. " he chuckled.

" Are you underestimating me, hubby? " I asked mentally smirking.

Seth seemed to be taking his time thinking a bit before responding.

" No. You're the most badass woman I have ever met. But, you're not going and that's final. It is too fast for you to do this kind of things. "

He got a point. I myself wasn't sure if I was ready to kill another person after the blue haired girl. So, I sighed in defeat before nodding my head agreeing not to go with him.

" I will be sending you to Italy for a few days. " he said playing with my hair.

" What? " I asked.

I had always love living in Italy with Ayla and Dan but London had become my home these last few weeks. Leaving it now was the last thing on my mind.

" We will be attacking Talia's father, The Vipers soon. I don't want to go in a battle knowing my wife was not safe. "

" I'm safe here. I got Victoria Noel and Dean. " I protested.

" Don't you miss your sister and your dog? " he asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

Of course, I missed my sister and my little Ford. But, I was planning to visit her anyway when she went into labor, not now. And, Ford would be coming to live with us as soon as our new home was done. I didn't want to leave London now.

" Baby, I don't wanna go. " I pouted.

" Fine. " he grunted.

This boy was so whipped. Smh.

" Thank you. Thank you. " I giggled kissing his cheek.

Seth sent me his famous deadly glare before sighing in annoyance. He was so cute.

" I will assign one more bodyguard for you. "

What? What the actual hell was this? I didn't need another pain in my ass.

" Don't you think Noel and Dean are annoying enough? I don't need one more. " I groaned.

" Just in case. Kaitlyn has been trained since she was a child, she is more skilled in this industry than Noel and Dean. " he explained.

" And, it's rather Kaitlyn or you're going to Italy. "

Kaitlyn? A girl?

" A girl? " I asked raising my eyebrow.

" She basically grew up with me and Brandon. We trained and went to school together. Her late father was my Dad's most trusted man. And, she is here to continue his legacy, to serve the Salvatore's. "

" And, why haven't I met her? " I asked.

Seth and this Kaitlyn girl sounded so close. And, the way his eyes shined when he talked about her caused a stir in my stomach. Let's just hope she would be my friend rather than my enemy.

" She was on a mission in Russia. "

" Why Russia? " I asked in curiosity.

" The Russian and our mafia go way back, Alana. I promise to tell you when time comes. For now, just know that they are out biggest rival. " he sighed.

I nodded not wanting to push him. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk about that at all. I wondered what happened between the two mafias. Why was it so bad that they were after each other's blood.

" You can assign Victoria as my bodyguard. "

" Alana. No. " he said. I groaned.

" But-

" No but. I don't trust you with Victoria. She will let you do stupid things, hell she will even help you while you're at it. "

Wow. That was so damn true.

" Kaitlyn will be there to stop you and Vic from doing reckless shits. "

I sighed. I already hated this Kaitlyn girl. Why did he have to say her stupid name so many times? And, why did he trust her more than his own wife?

" Fine. " I grunted earning a smirk from him.

••••