T W O

Alana Carsten

A six feet and a haft tall dark brown haired grey eyes just like Gianna man walked into the suite. I knew instantly he was the only Seth Salvatore. He wore a black tuxedo with silver tie looking like a sexy beast he is. And, the gigantic room suddenly felt like it just shrunk five times smaller as my breath caught in my throat.

Seth Salvatore was standing in front of me absorbing my appearance with his intimidating eyes. He eyed me from top to bottom before he walked around my body without taking his eyes off me, just like a predator circling his prey.

Get a grip, Alana. Show him no fear. I thought.

" You look just like your mother but with your father's platinum blond hair. " he said in his deep voice.

" You know my father? " I asked suddenly interested.

" I know everything. You think I would married a girl I know nothing about? " he stated with a slight annoyance in his tone.

" Touché. " I muttered looking straight back into his eyes.

" You know you will be moving with me to London, correct? " he asked.

" Yes. "

" Are you okay with leaving your home? Or might I say your beloved sister. " he asked again staring deeper into my eyes.

" No. I will leave under one condition. " I said causing him to raise his eyebrow.

" Name it. I am sure I could give you anything. " he stated.

Arrogant bastard.

" Let me take Ford with me to London. " I said.

" Do you think I'm stupid enough to let my wife take her boyfriend to live in my house? " Seth Salvatore growled.

I could feel the anger burning inside him. Through his grey eyes that just turned slightly darker.

" Ford is my baby husky. Can you fulfill this last request of mine? " I said.

" Done. " he grunted under his breath.

" Alright that's all then. You wanted see me and you did. Now leave. " I said before turning back to do last my last check up before going out.

" People don't order me. I order them, mi amore. " he said turning me back to face him.

Honestly, that was stupid of me to say that to a mafia leader himself. My life was in his hand.

" Now, turn around. "

I did as told not wanting to cross him again. Was he going to spank me? Save me lord.

I thought as I felt a cold substance touching my neck. I looked into the mirror and gasped at the sight. Seth Salvatore just claimed me as his in a classic way. Around my neck was a name necklace that said Salvatore engraved in cursive in silver with pure white diamond. He then turned me around taking my left and shoved a big diamond ring to my ring finger.

What was it with this family and diamond?

" Consider it wedding gift from me. Never take it off or you would be in deep trouble. See you at the altar. " he said before walking out of the room.

I looked at him in disbelief as I wasn't sure what just happened. Shrugging off the thoughts I sat down on the cloud couch, grabbing my unfinished book and continued to read without a care in the world as if I wasn't about to get married.

I was so lost in the novel that I lost track of times. The ceremony was supposed to start ten minutes ago. I was in deep shits. Seth was going to kill me.

I had a few minutes to calm down my nerves before Ayla rushing back into the room to inform me that the ceremony was starting and screaming at me for being childish that our family was in the Salvatore's hands they could kill us all if I made one mistake. I apologized then went out with my angry sister.

My step-father walked me down the aisle to a now furious Seth. If looks could kill I would be six feet under the ground by now. But, there was a hinge of relief in his glare which caused my stomach to stir a little.

The priest blabbered the vows to us which seemed like a century. And, my heels were not helping me.

" Do you Seth Easton Salvatore take Alana Rose Carsten as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? "

Seth said his " I do. " like it wasn't a big deal.

" And, do you Alana Rose Carsten take Seth Easton Salvatore to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through your joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenge you will face, for as long as you both shall live? "

" I do. " I said stumbling across my words a little.

" And now, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride. "

Shit. I completely forgot that the bride and groom were supposed to kiss in front of everybody at the end of the ceremony.

Seth looked my flustered face with an evil smirk. His warm rough hands cupped my face before claiming my mouth. As soon as his soft lips touched mine I melted instantly wanting more. Seth pulled away and I accidentally groaned causing the devil himself to raise his eyebrow at me. He then leaned back to me and whispered.

" Later tonight, wife. "

BANG. BANG.

Gunshots echoed through the church along with people screaming. Seth reflected fast taking his gun from his under his tux shoving me down behind him.

" Stay still. " he ordered shielding me with his body while shooting back at  whoever just ruined our wedding.

" Fuckers. " he cursed under breath as the gunshots was no longer heard.

" Take her straight to the estate in London. Guard her with your life. " Seth ordered shoving me toward two giant men.

" This way, ma'am. " the two bodyguards leaded me to a black SUV.

I was too shock to fight back so I obeyed silently walking away with them. Sure, I was raised alongside guns and knives but I had never been in a real bloodbath let alone on my very own wedding day. It was this moment that I knew I was in for a ride.

This new life of mine would be one hell of a roller coaster.

I leaned against the private jet window as I was taking off to London to a whole new world. Who knew what was I going into.

But, I knew I was strong enough to deal with anything.